10+ Year Old Account

Careful! One of the addons is deleting quests!

I've been having some of my Garrison quests being randomly deleted during server reset. The most notable one was my "Nemesis" quest for my garrison.

At first I thought it was a glitch with the game, but then people on here said that theirs was working fine. So I turned off some of my larger addons to see if it was that, and bingo, no more quest deletions.

Now the problem is narrowing it down to which addon was the culprit. All of my addons were up to date (use curse client to keep them all up to date)

The big ones that I can see with the power of messing with my quest log are Xperl, Gladius, and DBM. I also had Tidyplates, HandyNotes, Clique, and Grid.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Look through your addons .lua for 'AbandonQuest'. I haven't experienced anything like this myself. If it only happened during reset then it is possible it was done on blizzards end to correct some sort of issue, or a bug. Either way, I wouldn't automatically assume it was an addon.

Mate, if you can't even narrow down your problems to a single addon, you have way too many. And FWIW I've used all garrison addons on Curse with zero problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you using Xpearl or the new Zpearl. I heard xpearl was dropped due to the creator taking donations without providing any actual updates (might be just a rumor). So there could be a bug with it.

DBM isn't an issue. I don't use the others so I can't comment on them.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    I've been having some of my Garrison quests being randomly deleted during server reset. The most notable one was my "Nemesis" quest for my garrison.

At first I thought it was a glitch with the game, but then people on here said that theirs was working fine. So I turned off some of my larger addons to see if it was that, and bingo, no more quest deletions.

Now the problem is narrowing it down to which addon was the culprit. All of my addons were up to date (use curse client to keep them all up to date)

The big ones that I can see with the power of messing with my quest log are Xperl, Gladius, and DBM. I also had Tidyplates, HandyNotes, Clique, and Grid.
    Nor XPerl/ZPerl or Gladius have to do anything about quests/quest logs/garrison quests, as long as you download them from Curse/WowInterface.

However hotfixes and server updates can mess with your cache, so i recommend to exit the game and the launcher and detele the wowinstall/cache folder ir you experience something like that. This is also recommended if you can't build some garrison buildings, mostly the level 1 ones.
    Last edited by Resike; 2014-11-25 at 04:58 PM.