Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    You think most people who try alcohol are gonna drink enough to get deadly alcohol poisoning?
    Pretty rich from someone who's been propping up a specific case of drug overdose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    The Los Zetas in particular has integrated itself so thoroughly with the local government and other entities that the assumption that reducing profits from selling to American dealers would cripple the cartel would be fairly ludicrous, and based completely on supposition without an actual understanding of the current climate. There are other areas where they can exert their influence to maintain profit, such as guns, as well as their extensive oil siphoning operations in the past few years which have led to millions of dollars in losses, as well as making a market out of kidnapping and racketeering.
    Ah, right. I forgot about the oil siphoning operations of the cartels. It's been getting popular to steal the oil and natural gas from the oil/gas companies. "Tapping," they call it. Much profit is made from these kind of illegal operations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    My being kind of a dick has nothing to do with my political views.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I live in the US. My cucumbers come with labels that say, "Not for use by children under the age of 8. Do not feed the cucumber after midnight. Do not deep throat the cucumber. For external use only."

Deleted
    Pretty rich from someone who's been propping up a specific case of drug overdose.
    It wans't a case of "drug overdose", it was one inhalation. You don't die from just one sip of alcohol.

It wans't a case of "drug overdose", it was one inhalation. You don't die from just one sip of alcohol.
    So that's the magic number? One act of consumption?

Deleted
    So that's the magic number? One act of consumption?
    You're extremely unlikely to die from first try of alcohol. Unless you drink like someone who has been drinking for quite some time and is used to it.

You're extremely unlikely to die from first try of alcohol. Unless you drink like someone who has been drinking for quite some time and is used to it.
    Lots of people kill themselves with alcohol. I'm just wondering what the cut off is here.

You're unlikely to die from any drug on the first try unless you consume it it like someone who has been doing the drug for a while. Just think about it if lots of people died on the first try of some drug it wouldn't be any where as profitable as they are. Dead people can't buy the drug anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Look into moonshine and homemade ciders.
    And moonshine is illegal for a reason, unless you have a permit, which comes with heavy regulations to have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm beginning to think Wells is the Watson computer gone rogue. Its like arguing with Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I'm beginning to think Wells is the Watson computer gone rogue. Its like arguing with Wikipedia.
    that's what I said a few weeks ago! Some fuckin rogue AI developed by the wikipedia foundation.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.