15+ Year Old Account

Someone please explain how to level professions in this xpac...?

I don't get this. I really don't.

I do get that we use items found in the world to create work orders which in return makes items we can use to level up our professions..

But at the moment, I can get 2 skill points per day making 2 items for each profession..?

Someone please tell me that's not the reality of this? 50 days to get 700 skill in a profession? That's absurd. Please tell me I'm doing this wrong.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

It's not quite 50 days, because at some point you'll get to craft a couple of "big" items for a few more skillups. That said, yes, it will take a few weeks to get there.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I've seen some with 700 already.

10+ Year Old Account
    you need to get a building appropriate to your crafting prof in your garrison, that enables you to buy recipes for your research tokens and these will allow you to level to 700 ( i assume, only at 675 so far but its still orange)

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    I've seen some with 700 already.
    Gathering?

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    you need to get a building appropriate to your crafting prof in your garrison, that enables you to buy recipes for your research tokens and these will allow you to level to 700 ( i assume, only at 675 so far but its still orange)
    You don't need the profession building for the recipes, you can buy those in Ashran too.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU