Moonkins - Need help with Euphoria

I realize that the consensus is that Euphoria is probably the best level 100 talent currently but I am having a lot trouble using it efficiently. It feels extremely clunky to me, especially in lunar eclipse where it seems like I can barely get a Starfire off before it switches to solar. Is there anyone who knows how to use this talent to its full potential efficiently? I am struggling with it and it is hurting my DPS quite a bit.

Also, should I be cancelling casts if I cannot get them off in time for the current eclipse? Or should I let say a Starfire go off even if I go into solar a little bit.

I am so frustrated with this talent

Deleted
    Never cancel a cast. This is rule 101 of caster dps.

The dps you'd gain from using the correct spell in the correct eclipse is less then the dps you just lost cancelling mid cast.

I've only just switched to boomkin at the end of SoO and I'm still struggling to get used to euphoria also. I guess it'll get better with more passive haste though.

The dps you'd gain from using the correct spell in the correct eclipse is less then the dps you just lost cancelling mid cast.
    I'm assuming you meant Wrong spell for the eclipse > canceling spell

Also There are situations where you cannot be in the right eclipse for the right spell. If you had 2.5 seconds remaining in lunar and your Starfire had a 2.7 seconds cast time. Casting Starfire would mean that you would be in Solar by the end of the cast and casting Wrath would mean that you would still be in lunar by end of the cast.

There is a misconception as to how eclipse works now. It isn't an on/off switch like it was in MoP. It is now a sliding scale. The center point is just the point where moonfire and sunfire switch, but it really means very little in terms of where you "land" your starfires and wraths. The difference between a starfire that lands one second before the middle and one that lands one second after the middle is almost unnoticeable. A little bit of overlap in the middle of the cycle is unavoidable and not an issue at all. (Indeed, because starfire normally hits harder than wrath, there is a small amount of time where a starfire will do more damage than a wrath even when you are on the solar part of the bar). My general rule is to always be casting and not worry if a starfire is going to dip into the solar portion of the bar. Coming back the other way, I start casting starfire as soon as I am certain it will land at the middle (or on the lunar side) but will never interrupt a wrath cast to do it.

Ok maybe I missed it, but can someone point me to the thread about euphoria? Please