Summoner's War: Sky Arena

Anyone else playing this? I got hooked a few months back now and have had fun grinding my shit and am marginally impressed with this game, probably the first mobile game I've invested any time into since Angry Birds and Peggle.

Here's a trailer for it...which provides basically zero fucking information, but it looks neat in its korean-ness

...ugh I feel fucking dirty now.

Basically the game is a pet battle/gathering thingy, complete with a "PvP Arena" thing which is fun because who doesn't love ruining someone else's day? Complete with hundreds of annoying P2W shit things like most mobile games, but you can do well enough without paying a single cent which is nice, it just takes a longer and is more luck based.

Apparently there's some reddit thing:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/summonerswar/

which is mostly good, though some people are batshit insane. The people in game are even more batshit insane though with their decisions and advice. But that's another story.

Monster Builds and Ratings
    http://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-f...build-included

Also, usually good. Serves as more of a guideline I find though.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2014-11-19 at 12:25 AM. Reason: different trailer, not a better one, still shit as fuck, just different
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I've been playing off and on for months. It's lowkey addictive and generally a solid game. Stumbled on it doing app for points and ended up trying to play a little more and got hooked. The grind and luck involved with getting new monsters(mystic scrolls giving trash) gets tiresome but as far as free mobile games go, the combat is surprisingly deep. It also requires way more space than it has any right to(usually sits over 500MB).
    Last edited by RollTide; 2014-11-19 at 02:48 AM.
    No, real men set standards and are territorial. Real men don't accept others that stray from the norm. Real men bully those that appear to be weak and inferior. Real men crave structure, hierarchies and rules. Your definition is just a way to neuter the male gender and only losers are deceived by it
    What I learned in a Nintendo thread

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I don't have it because it won't even work on my tablet. Apparently it won't connect to my internet but every other game app works fine and this is on the older nexus 7. Really want to play it though...