Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The biggest mistake i see most boomkins make is not using their starsurge to give them extra empowered Wrath(3) casts and Starfire(2). It's really interesting to see them use Celestial Alignment and not take advantage of that as well. ESPECIALLY with the euphoria talent(haste bonus) and Soul of the forest(bonus damage).

Although boomkins rotation has changed quite a bit since last expansion that doesnt mean its easy for new players that dont understand what they're doing. This isnt Ele shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    The biggest mistake i see most boomkins make is not using their starsurge to give them extra empowered Wrath(3) casts and Starfire(2). It's really interesting to see them use Celestial Alignment and not take advantage of that as well. ESPECIALLY with the euphoria talent(haste bonus) and Soul of the forest(bonus damage).

Although boomkins rotation has changed quite a bit since last expansion that doesnt mean its easy for new players that dont understand what they're doing. This isnt Ele shaman
    Sadly SotF is only for single or two targets fights, when there is more targets this talent is loosing with incarnation i'm sad coz i like it, i have soul of the forest xD

Quote Originally Posted by Beyote View Post
    Sadly SotF is only for single or two targets fights, when there is more targets this talent is loosing with incarnation i'm sad coz i like it, i have soul of the forest xD
    Yea i love it i dont like incarnation that much but it does do an absurd amount of damage lol. Just doesn't fit how i play

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    Why the hell would you use Nature's Vigil and Solar Beam in the start. Save them for when you need them.
    To proc the rppm trinket. Don't know if they changed it or not though so it was mainly just habit. NV at the start is to allow the healer to dps a good 20-30 seconds during hero since nv is able to cover most of the healing up until that point.

Update: It does still proc trinkets so as long as it isn't needed within that first minute, you should be using it to help proc everything so you can do big dick damage during CA.

- - - Updated - - -

Trinkets were proccing at start regardless of using Solar Beam and Nature's Vigil (besides there was no reason to take NV - maybe only fo Nazgrim - in the fisrt place in the last patch of MoP.)

I will still strongly recommend that order (which i posted earlier):

Mastery>=Crit>Haste>Multistrike>Versatility
    Haste should pull ahead over crit at this gear level if i'm not mistaken. What you posted will be the stat priority come this first tier of mythic after we actually have gear.
    Last edited by mythiix; 2014-11-20 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mythiix View Post
    To proc the rppm trinket. Don't know if they changed it or not though so it was mainly just habit. NV at the start is to allow the healer to dps a good 20-30 seconds during hero since nv is able to cover most of the healing up until that point.

Update: It does still proc trinkets so as long as it isn't needed within that first minute, you should be using it to help proc everything so you can do big dick damage during CA.

- - - Updated - - -

Haste should pull ahead over crit at this gear level if i'm not mistaken. What you posted will be the stat priority come this first tier of mythic after we actually have gear.
    You are mistaken, sorry. With Euphoria it's is like i wrote and there is no point not taking it, best talent right now.

Rppm trinkets were/and are proccing within first second from application of dots (or precast if u did that)

And that part with NV is just unreasonble for me, to let healers dps... tbh u can take heart of the wild and heal for them, or tank for tank coz he wants to dps. NV is a CD which should be use to help healers heal when it is needed, not to let them dps.

Deleted
    single target rotation
    Opener:

Incarnation (pre-cast)
    Trinket + CA + moonfire (1gcd)
    Starsurge
    Starfire 2x
    Repeat

Then:

going to lunar peak
    Starfire (2x starfire if you have empowered)
    lunar peak
    Moonfire
    going from lunar peak
    Starfire
    Starsurge (2 stacks emp. starfires) - before 0
    going to solar peak
    Wrath, wrath (3x wrath if you have empowered)
    solar peak
    Sunfire
    going from solar peak
    Wrath
    Starsurge (3 stacks emp. wraths) - before 0
    REPEAT

This way you get empowered spells when you go TO PEAK. And one non emp when going to 0.

Keeping this track on is based on a movement A LOT. But if you can hold it, I guess it's one of the best ways you can do damage. Every non-intendet move is bad for this rotation and you have to know enounters and plan forward a lot. Because you got only two instants (DoT and Surge).
    Ot really fits my haste and I can put those pre-zero starsurges in. Dlouhouch-Drak'Thul armory.
    What you guys think?

PS: sorry for bad formatting, sending this from my mobile
    Last edited by mmocb8721fb26c; 2014-11-20 at 07:44 PM.

You are mistaken, sorry. With Euphoria it's is like i wrote and there is no point not taking it, best talent right now.

Rppm trinkets were/and are proccing within first second from application of dots (or precast if u did that)

And that part with NV is just unreasonble for me, to let healers dps... tbh u can take heart of the wild and heal for them, or tank for tank coz he wants to dps. NV is a CD which should be use to help healers heal when it is needed, not to let them dps.
    For some it may be unreasonable for others it isn't. Our healers have no issue with healing and when we are just powering through dungeons and our fights only last like a minute and a half so allowing the healer to dps without any consequence means we can kill things quicker and get in and out of place within a short amount of time. If your healers struggle with healing right now then yeah save it but if not using it at the start isn't bad if it allows them to dps...

That doesn't apply to raids though since we all know there are going to be o shit moments.

I struggle with proccing my rppm trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by kranq View Post
    Well in MoP you used it in your opener to proc your trinkets.
    Don't know if this still work.
    Used mushrooms for that..