Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Gold garrison invasion chest

Hey ! I was wondering about something. I did the gold botani (plantguy) invasion 3 times (2 times last week, and 1 time this week). You can have the chest only 1 time a week, but I didn't received the gold chest again so I was wondering if you can get it only once per character of if it's just RNG

How are you doing invasions if you don't mind me asking?
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

I got 1 last week. Nothing after reset.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I got 1 last week. Nothing after reset.

Same here. Although, I got 1 at 92, when I upgraded Garrison. Nothing since

I still have not gotten 1 invasion yet..... I got one in beta but nothing live.

What is an invasion? o.O

never seen one so far either and didn't get that garrison level 2 invasion quest

Never seen one either, people in my guild have seen multiple - I'd wager it's a random thing, which sucks since some of the rewards are pretty lucrative.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've not got one invasion yet (excluding the Shadowmoon one when I upgraded to level 2 during leveling), so it's random? That sucks.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

I farmed talon-king title when you kill something like 500 monsters you have an invasion. The monsters who attacks you depend on the monsters you've killed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Never seen one either, people in my guild have seen multiple - I'd wager it's a random thing, which sucks since some of the rewards are pretty lucrative.
    Reward? I got 20 gold for completing it, that's all. No achievement, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Omoidaseba View Post
    Shadowmoon invasion is just scripted in your garrisons main quest. It's not a real garrison invasion

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    I farmed talon-king title when you kill something like 500 monsters you have an invasion. The monsters who attacks you depend on the monsters you've killed.
    So getting to Exalted with Arakkoa opens up an invasion quest?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got an invasion, same as the Op. I was farming Arakkoa rep, however I just went from honored to revered and stopped. Had the invasion and got gold without a building being destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    I got an invasion, same as the Op. I was farming Arakkoa rep, however I just went from honored to revered and stopped. Had the invasion and got gold without a building being destroyed.
    How hard was it? What was the reward for Gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Omoidaseba View Post
    Shadowmoon invasion is just scripted in your garrisons main quest. It's not a real garrison invasion.

@jaimelannister : Gold is really easy (did it with 2 war / 1 ret pal with 600 ilevel). The rewards are 3 bags (1 for bronze, silver and gold) wich give together aproximatively 100 apexis and 100 garrison ressources. You also have a chance to drop some ilevel 645 stuff and 4 mounts.

EDIT : To get an invasion you have to kill something like 500 monsters. During my farm I had a total of 5 invasions. I play human and I started at 8000 honnored.
    Last edited by Holdodlig; 2014-11-20 at 06:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a blue post about how garrison invasions work:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15270579566

ive been digging around and it turns out that where you do your apexis dailys has a lot to do with the invasion. there is 4k hidden rep associated with each quest to a certain faction. this can be found on wowdb.com. i cant find how much rep mobs give though or how much rep is needed to trigger it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think invasions have to be incredibly random. I am a part of a pretty big guild, 30something people online at a time and no one except one guy has ever gotten an invasion, apart from the first one you start with a quest. But one guy got 4 yesterday so I guess that's something, at least shows they are not bugged and actually happen