Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    I'm a hunter, I kite frost all day everyday. Unholy is actually tougher because of dots and mobs, can't really defend against those AND the dk at the same time.
    You're the only class capable of doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    Dat pvelol, brah.
    This is the general Death Knight forum, if this thread was intended to only be about PvP, I'd imagine it would get posted in the dedicated PvP forum.

Ohwait, hurrdurr hat on:

Dat pvplol, ez popswifty1 shot r1 m9.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Hmm, some of Collisions sims:

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...gletarget.html (Unholy 3rd)
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...addcleave.html (Unholy 1st)

And I see this in dungeons literally all the time, sometimes a Blood Boil spamming DK with Defile will easily be 10K+ above everyone else.

If you guys can't see it then you're just being bias, sorry.

And it's not just UH, Blood & Frost are both super strong aswell.

Naturally I expect to get shot down for this since this is the DK forum. Fire away, my body is ready.
    Being the king of trash has never made a class "op" at any point in WoW's history.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Being the king of trash has never made a class "op" at any point in WoW's history.
    Wait.. wha... er.. how did you even get that from what I said? Unholys also one of the highest single target specs, plus multiple bosses feature cleave of some kind. You guys will literally just disagree for the sake of it huh. Well every DK I've met so far must have had a really good nights sleep beforehand because they're definitely a lot more skilled all of a sudden.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-11-20 at 11:30 AM.

You must have never seen Mioneesenpai <3
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2014-11-20 at 11:52 AM.

blood dps is high cuz its single target rotation is same as aoe except deathrunes are spent on blood boil
    on dungeons there are so many targets for you to have bloodplague and frost fever ticking on them + blood boil is default AoE of course blood's dps will be high
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    blood dps is high cuz its single target rotation is same as aoe except deathrunes are spent on blood boil
    on dungeons there are so many targets for you to have bloodplague and frost fever ticking on them + blood boil is default AoE of course blood's dps will be high
    Indeed, it doesnt help that they dumbed Blood dk to 3 buttons ....

Deleted
    Wait.. wha... er.. how did you even get that from what I said? Unholys also one of the highest single target specs, plus multiple bosses feature cleave of some kind. You guys will literally just disagree for the sake of it huh. Well every DK I've met so far must have had a really good nights sleep beforehand because they're definitely a lot more skilled all of a sudden.
    One of the != The highest.

And those are sims. Sims on single target are patchwerk fights, which don't occur in WoD. We are not disagreeing "for the sake of it", we are disagreeing because you are wrong, or rather, because you are basing your conclusions on meaningless data.

A thing to which I agree: Blood DKs are incredibly powerful on trash. Are they the strongest? No. Several dps are doing more AoE damage in real fight situations. Are they strongest among tanks? Possibly. Does that matter? No. Bombing 6-8 mobs occurs only in irrelevant content (5man nhc + hc) anyways. Go into CM and your bombing is worth jack sh**. Raid encounters may contain bombing, but no fight comes to mind where it is so essential, a blood Dk would have huge advantages in getting a raid spot. Now there would be a problem if blood was also high on single target. Guess what: They aren't. They are well in line with all the tanks.

Deleted
    Well, right now I'd actually say that Guardian is stronger than Blood vs trash. Thrash thrashes trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Eomar View Post
    Unholy is not OP. Frost is OP in pvp, but not Unholy. It's more middle of the road.
    I'm not the best dk by any means not played as a dps since cataclysm, but dam I used to be able to hold my own in pvp as frost, now I'm back and hoping to make my dk my pvp main but my pve alt, and started in bgs last night, fuck me side ways he's squishy and hitting low as frost, but again speaking as a 90 leveller here

I picked out your example of a blood boil spamming DK with defile on the ground. That reads back as "trash" killing to me. And that is something I find highly irrelevant. DKs are not shabby, I can keep up with my mates without problems. And your sims don't really show us being overboard, again, I'm looking at ST, since that's where the money's at.

That sim about "hectic add cleave", well... we have the advantage of diseases doing dmg passively. I wouldn't call a panic reaction appropriate, though. Warlocks were way worse the last time.

I'm not disagreeing for disagreement's sake, I'm just pointing out that this thread is perhaps a bit more melodramatic than it needs to be. Nothing's broken, DKs are not "OP" in the sense that Warriors or Warlocks have been op last patch cycle. Just because someone is on top doesn't mean he's breaking the game. Someone has to be #1, might as well be DKs this time around.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    I don't quite understand why you're even on the DK forums. All of the recent posts I've seen from you just appear to be you complaining about how DK's are in a very good position for all of their specs. Just wait until raids where Blood DK's won't be Gods. This happens every expansion, Blood is just straight out amazing for 5man content and that will probably never change. We've also always been a strong AoE class and I doubt that will change either. We just happen to be more than middle of the pack or upper middle for the first time in a while when it comes to single target.

To put it one way, you simply seem like you're an incredibly salty Shaman that just wants to try and piss people off because they're playing a class that's stronger than yours. I'm not disagreeing with you in any way that DK's are strong, but at this point it just seems like you're complaining for the sake of it. If you're really that concerned about our current strength, go and contact Blizzard about it.

Deleted

DK OP..... not

And I see this in dungeons literally all the time, sometimes a Blood Boil spamming DK with Defile will easily be 10K+ above everyone else.

Naturally I expect to get shot down for this since this is the DK forum. Fire away, my body is ready.

To even try to say something is OP at Dungoun level is pretty funny. If you say that you always se DK:s higest then i have to say that you havent played with good players. The class that is totaly OP atm is Monks if you see anything happens in nerf etc you will se it there.
    Unholy is doing fine in dungouns but far from OP. And as many talked about before scaling Unholy doing fine because of Mastery it gives us quite steady and even damage.

And a question that always comes why should DK:s never be on Top Damage meter? If a DK even is on middle its always complains.

As i say Monks is the way strongest class now we are weak if you compare us to them. And class balance cant be said anything about as we are now in gear.

We been one of the lowest classes in MOP at end of raiding so its quite fun to read something like this..
    Last edited by mmoc29aa6560a8; 2014-11-21 at 05:33 PM.

So THIS is what being a mage / warlock feels like.
    MMMMM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm bored with my Hunter right now (maybe Highmaul's opening will fix that), so I decided to get my Blood DK going in Draenor. It is early days, but she is Level 91 already. I'm also attempting to test how "near invincible" they really are.

Perhaps the Blood DK will replace my Hunter as my main? Who knows. Feel free to try and convince me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    on a BG as blood Dk I feel myself...so safe and so useful by holding 3+ guys including healers on me all the time Its a perfect feeling to be usefull even alone Got almost all the gear and pretty often I top the damage, ofc its spread stuff, not so many killing blows, but still or top or 1-3 places 100%.