Just returned to WoW...Item Comparrison Addon question

So I have came back to see how WoD is and I'm enjoying myself thus far. However what I am not enjoying is some of my old faithful addons are broken, it's to be expected. I simply replaced most of the busted ones with ElvUI and moved on.

However one addon I am having issues replacing is RatingBuster. I have looked on Curse for it and it seems to of died out in Jan this year in Alpha releases. That's cool and all but I now have no idea which addon to use to get the nice stat break down and percentage feed back on my gear and potential upgrades that will eventually drop when I'm level 100.

SO what is everyone else using for their item comparison addon? Any advice would be great as I don't like the basic WoW option as it's just the raw numbers I can compare by eye-balling, it doesn't give the actual percentage increase to the stat that I require for things.

Thanks in advance.

Grey

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving this to a more fitting section.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Greyarea View Post
    So I have came back to see how WoD is and I'm enjoying myself thus far. However what I am not enjoying is some of my old faithful addons are broken, it's to be expected. I simply replaced most of the busted ones with ElvUI and moved on.

However one addon I am having issues replacing is RatingBuster. I have looked on Curse for it and it seems to of died out in Jan this year in Alpha releases. That's cool and all but I now have no idea which addon to use to get the nice stat break down and percentage feed back on my gear and potential upgrades that will eventually drop when I'm level 100.

SO what is everyone else using for their item comparison addon? Any advice would be great as I don't like the basic WoW option as it's just the raw numbers I can compare by eye-balling, it doesn't give the actual percentage increase to the stat that I require for things.

Thanks in advance.

Grey
    Pawn does a ok job to replace ratingbuster, but it doesnt take in consideration trinkets procs.