Hi everyone, my name is Havinagiggle and i'm new to serious raiding after playing casually as a hunter for about 7 years. Decided to use my WoD boost after 6.0 released on a Priest for healing and fell in love with Disc instantly. At the end of the xpac I was 6/14M but I felt that I wasn't understanding the class to its full potential. I went Mining Skinning so I can make $$$.

Now that tangent is over, here are my questions:

1. I've got the materials to get Mark of the Thunderlord on the 2h Staff, but i'm not sure if it's going to be worth it over my BoA and OH. Also is my OH worth replacing yet as the stats it gives are great due to socket/enchant.
imgurDOTcom/a/654xM

2. Talent choices - imgurDOTcom/cj8IcZP
Glyphs:
Weakened soul - Helps spread PW:S and works with Enhanced weakened soul.
Purify - Saves a GCD by giving them a small heal, 12k on tanks isn't something to mock.
Penance - Mobility is key in nearly every fight.

3. Spells on my bars - imgurDOTcom/08agKgZ
Is there anything missing?

4. Rotation - Max out CoW on tank, blanket shield party with PW:S and penance anyone who goes low. Flash heal if urgent or Heal if slow point. Cascade seems a bit hard to fit in and PoM/PoH both seem like a waste of a GCD compared to the other heals i've mentioned.

5. Garrison:
Sml - Tailor, Gem, Salvage Yard
Med - Barn, Frostwall Tavern
Lge - Stables, War Mill

Thanks for reading this, hopefully I can learn some more so I can be the best I can for when I start progression raiding.