war mil rather underwhelming.

So i dumped the resources into mil so i could get weapon upgrades for my followers.

I didnt want to spend a ton of resources yet so ive only done about 5 work orders.

Every single one of them returned stupid dark iron as the reward. excuse me but the shitty transmog was NOT the reason i built this building.

What are you expecting from war mill? What level is your war mill?

It's level 2. the description of level 2 says "Opens up work orders for follower weapons and armor in exchange for garrison resources.". says nothing about giving me crap for the transmog.

I get one of these in exchange for 20 garrison resources.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=113681
    Last edited by Shodan30; 2014-11-19 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    It's level 2. the description of level 2 says "Opens up work orders for follower weapons and armor in exchange for garrison resources.". says nothing about giving me crap for the transmog.

I get one of these in exchange for 20 garrison resources.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=113681
    I am still working on the scrap quest but I believe the gear drops randomly during work orders like crystals drop in my alchemy and lumbering box once in a while. Its not going to be a non-stop armor and weapon machine.

- - - Updated - - -

The real pay out is level 3, when you can get a free token every week instead of paying for the highest costing 3rd token.

Wonder of its a bug. You got no weapons / armor or only a few?

None. just that Iron horde scrap.

15+ Year Old Account
    The chance for follower items is not particularly high but they are put in there every now and then.

I've gotten about half iron scraps, mostly green follower upgrades, but I have gotten 1 instant 630 armour and 1 +9 weapon from it as well, seems very rng based.

Quote Originally Posted by Abujan View Post
    I've gotten about half iron scraps, mostly green follower upgrades, but I have gotten 1 instant 630 armour and 1 +9 weapon from it as well, seems very rng based.
    Ah this is more what I thought

Yeah with a level 1 war mill I got a green folower weapon and armor upgrade and a token for a blue 615 wrist piece which was a welcome upgrade on my character but won't be smiled upon when I am geared past 615. It's entirely RNG and OP must just be unlucky.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2727/gu...unker-war-mill

"These work orders take 20 Garrison Resources and can contain items that increase your follower's item level or Iron Horde Scraps."

I haven't spent anything on those yet, as GR are worth a billion times more than some scraps. A few days in Heroics and you'll have every single xmog item anyway.

The mog items are pretty bad too.....

My warlock in Alliance Plate mog.... lol ... yeah right

I'm beginning to think the more you use a building the more effective it is. My salvage yard for example has given me more follower upgrade tokens then my war mil.