Poll: Which was the best Pokemon film?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why this is even a poll, the correct answer is Mewtwo Strikes Back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Come on, it's so obvious.

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG57tjQTtBY

Pokémon 2000 - The Power of One for me..still have it on VHS

Mewtwo strikes back and Mystery of Mew comes close

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Heroes and Wish Maker say hello.

Though I do concede that some of the new releases (post AG; ie Rise of Darkrai for example) have been less than stellar, but those that aren't are definitely worth watching (The first gen 5 film definitively).

And yes, the TV show is now utter @#$% post AG. At least they finally put pants on the female companions, though (it only took them 15 years to do it!)
    What's AG.

Quote Originally Posted by Neganova View Post
    Not sure why this is even a poll, the correct answer is Mewtwo Strikes Back.
    Lols this answer was funny. It's funny because you're asserting something that should be opinion as fact, but you're completely right.

AG = Advanced Generation (Gen 3)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've only seen the very first one which I think was just called Pokemon The Movie (why isn't this one on the list?), Heroes, and Destiny Deoxys. I thought all of them were cool so I say those. The other ones I looked at like trailers and clips but didn't really appeal to me enough for me to go out and buy it. Then again I kind of lost a lot of interest in Pokemon after the Ruby/Sapphire generation.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I didn't know there were that many Pokémon movies, I've only seen the first 4 O.o

Mewtwo Strikes Back is easily the best, I thought all the other Pokémon movies were rather lackluster in comparison. Power of One is pretty good aswell.

The Mewtwo movie is amazing. Also that one with the pichus and Pikachu playing on the pokemon playground, that one was cute more than action-packed.

Deleted
    Always going to be Mewtwo Strikes Back!

Deleted
    The first one. Hands down. Mewtwo is such a great character, and it is the only movie out of the like 10 I've seen, that in my opinion is actually a good movie.

Deleted
    the first of course

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved Mewtwo strikes back as well as Voice of the Forest. I mean, cmon! A young professor Oak with Celebi! Also loved Wish Maker with the huge Groudon and shit. Others not so much. Many of them I haven't even seen yet. Specifically the latest ones.

I've only seen up the Latios one but I'll pick the third one with Entei as my favorite. The first two were also really good.

I liked the one with Entei and the Unown in it.

Deleted
    the very first one

I remember watching it in the cinema with my grandmother xD

Lugia's theme is one of the best pieces of music out there.

Deleted
    nice necro btw, noticed after saying pretty much the same with some added information 2 years later

nice!

15+ Year Old Account
    Voice of the Forest was my favorite, the ending made it very good.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

7+ Year Old Account
    Spell of the unown took what the last 2 movies did and cranked it up to 11 case in point see the charizard entei fight or mistys battle in the water.