How to move that button!?

I guess once you have your garrison established, that button appears. But it's right over my main bar, which I need to see the procs (on my paladin). It's not the "extra action button", BarTender shows it much higher.

I do have MoveAnything, but I don't know what's called so I can move it. Anyone care to help? (strangely enough didn't have that problem on my priest...)

Click & Drag on the button's icon, and add it to your action bar.

It will disappear once you put it on your bars. (As per the instructions the game gave.)

Proteen's suggestion should work, but also, when the moveanything frame is up, there's a little checkbox in the top left with the text "FS" next to it. This brings up Blizzard's frame stack display (alternatively you can just type the command /framestack), which will show you the name of all the frames you are mousing over. There will be a hierarchy list of frames, but the one you are looking for (or at least, the ones you are not looking for) is usually fairly obvious. Then you simply type /move FrameName and it will bring up the moveanything move UI.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Thank you guys, /clap for not reading!

/thread