Stampede and Lone Wolf

Has there been anything said into fixing this for Lone Wolf spec? I know for Stampede to work as Lone Wolf spec you need to take off the stampede glyph, but me having a BM spec and MM spec I carry 2 spirit beast pets so when I pop stampede as Lone Wolf spec only 3 normal pets come out. Im guessing this is a dps loss because of the missing 2 pets.

It should summon 5 pets regardless of having Spirit beasts/Exotic pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    It should summon 5 pets regardless of having Spirit beasts/Exotic pets.
    I would think so too, but only 3 out of the 5 pets (2 being spirit beasts) summon during stampede.

Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    I would think so too, but only 3 out of the 5 pets (2 being spirit beasts) summon during stampede.
    I could've sworn it summoned copies of other beasts you have instead of summoning the spirit beasts. Wonder if they broke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    I could've sworn it summoned copies of other beasts you have instead of summoning the spirit beasts. Wonder if they broke it.
    UPDATE: It was a bug, after getting out of the instance I was in it is now summoning all 5 pets with 2 of them being copies. Dumb bugs.

So theoretically if you keep one copy of the spirit wolf from Twilight Highlands with you, you can laugh at Enhancement shamans when they pop their measley THREE wolves? lol

I just go and tame a raven, name the pet Crow. And pop stampede with the glyph to laugh at people.

My Murder of Crows are real!

Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    So theoretically if you keep one copy of the spirit wolf from Twilight Highlands with you, you can laugh at Enhancement shamans when they pop their measley THREE wolves? lol
    Hey! We only summon (and only need) TWO wolves! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    For now, I would suggest taking the spirit beasts and putting them in a stable.