10+ Year Old Account

Having a blast playing Blood in Ashran

So far I've tanked every single boss I've been involved with in the zone (mostly just Groot and Ogre king at times) because it's pretty much impossible to find another tank in that zone. Everyone wants to go DPS which leaves tanks and healers a rare commodity.

Anyhoo, I managed to get the Ancient Artifact twice and became god (have almost full set of Primal Combetants PvP gear and my HP flactuates between 400k to 550k hp in Ashran with it) I lost the first one because of time limit I guess? I had it and then it disappeared from me for some reason, didn't die or anything, it just left, dunno why. The second time I had it, I had it for a long ass time and finally died because someone managed to TS me off a bridge and I lost half my HP and then literally 20 people descended upon me and took me out. I killed a bunch on my way out, was very fun. Had almost 1 million HP with it and DS'd for about 100k.

Also managed to coordinate with a healer friend and both of us pushed back 30+ attackers by ourselves. I'd DS twice to get full death runes, then I'd jump in the middle of their raid, Outbreak someone and then spam BB and the healer would throw that Ashran wand buff on me that makes me tick 60k AoE damage for 15s. I'd use that in combination of defense CDs and healing and kill almost everyone of the attackers. Was super fun.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2014-11-19 at 09:52 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

That sounds amazing. I just started leveling a DK today for profession boosts. If I get him to 100 I'd love to have an experience like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drockrock View Post
    That sounds amazing. I just started leveling a DK today for profession boosts. If I get him to 100 I'd love to have an experience like this.
    Thing is, it's mostly fun because I'm at the top end of the gearing. Most other players aren't in full PvP gear. By the time you get to 100, it will be harder to do what I'm doing as more people will have the gear to go up against you.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

So much this. I LOVE Blood in Ashran. Defile shines here too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, so I just did my first ever Highmaul Coliseum yesterday, won on the very first try and got a pretty cool epic drop that buffs me for 45s. Increases my damage and HP by 75% but I can't get healed from outside heals while active (but can still heal myself with DS). 1hr cd.

Pretty cool.

Deleted
    I farmed for broken bones today on my newly blood dk. He has but two pvp items, one being the 600 ring and the other being the 620 2h hammer, ilvl probably at 592. I picked up the Ancient Relic since no one else did and got 550kish hp and couldn't be killed. I dragged so many horde out of their GY as soon as they stepped a foot out, I tanked the servant for the Ogre lord without probs or much healing from others and my necrotic dmg was immense. Even if the horde got me gripped and chain stunned, I would only reach about 100k hp, then use Death Pact and defensive cooldowns and just walk away. I can see a nerf incoming.

How do you play blood in pvp? I mainly play frost and have always wanted to learn but can't find many resources