Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    CoW is boring and insipid.
    CoW is a too dilute pumpkin spice latte.
    CoW is having to dye bright pink hair to brown for a job interview.
    CoW is wet ugg boots.
    CoW is getting hair caught in your glasses.

Despite that, it is pretty much essential and completes Discipline. It makes the spec feel much better in terms of the role it is supposed to perform in 5 mans but my goodness is it dull.

I still love you baby please don't leave me
    We gotta work with what we got!! And I do enjoy casting the huge bubble...at least until once I complete the cast, everyone is at half health...then Im not so happy..

Quote Originally Posted by Symmone View Post
    We gotta work with what we got!! And I do enjoy casting the huge bubble...at least until once I complete the cast, everyone is at half health...then Im not so happy..
    That is just something you have to get used to this expansion. Devs have said multiple times that we are not meant to have everyone topped off all the time now. In 5 mans, this is what I do...

-CoW tank during lulls to keep damage off of him
    -PW:S everyone on any fight where there is party wide damage. Maintain everyone's shields. Re apply as soon as you can.
    -Massive damage incoming? Pop arch, SS and PoH x2-3
    -Use flash heals/penance (pretty much on cool down) to get people above 50% or so if they have weakened soul.
    -Rinse and repeat, use barrier if things his the fan or during a large damage phase.

I hardly ever touch heal or prayer of mending. If myself and my group are doing things properly, then mending hardly bounces.

If dps are taking so much damage that you can't keep them up, then they are doing something wrong. Tell them not to stand in shit and/or use their self heals/damage avoidance abilities.

The reason I love healing in this xpacis because you can't keep people topped off (at least with this gear level). This makes it so that dps have other responsibilities besides standing there and doing their rotation. Use those lock rocks, divine shields, smoke clouds, any other cooldowns. Dont. Be. Lazy.

Deleted
    -Use flash heals/penance (pretty much on cool down) to get people above 50% or so if they have weakened soul.
    If you are maintaining shields, even prior to raid wide damage going out, you can easily restore health with Heal instead of Flash Heal. I used Flash Heal much more in Molten Core and for panic healing but in 5 mans I use Atonement or Heal more often to bring people up. So long as it isn't the tank! ^_^ Definitely agree with using Penance as you have outlined though!

Also agree that PoM is utter rubbish. It is a Holy Priest spell and just as Holy Priests shouldn't be touching PW:S in a group with a Disc Priest, we shouldn't be trying to PoM aside from WoM procs.

So aside from what is probably a philosophical issue regarding FH vs Heal / Atonement I think you have things spot on for healing as Disc atm.

The reason I love healing in this xpacis because you can't keep people topped off (at least with this gear level).
    At ilvl 628 or so, with many versatility / haste / multistrike pieces of gear, I'm able to keep people topped up and shielded. I'm surprised how quickly the content went from challenging to totally trivial. It was definitely nice when keeping people topped up was tough.
    Last edited by mmocbb91367365; 2014-11-21 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    At ilvl 628 or so, with many versatility / haste / multistrike pieces of gear, I'm able to keep people topped up and shielded. I'm surprised how quickly the content went from challenging to totally trivial. It was definitely nice when keeping people topped up was tough.
    So much this! I was shocked how quickly that changed!

sig by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emee View Post
    So much this! I was shocked how quickly that changed!
    Yeah, and I'm rolling with stuff that is far from ideal. By the time we get to end tier mythic gear, heroics are going to be even easier than MoP...

Quote Originally Posted by Symmone View Post
    i miss Halo where it healed for decent amount in MOP :C now... not so much
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    i miss Halo where it healed for decent amount in MOP :C now... not so much
    Yeah, I find that whole tier somewhat disappointing now.

Deleted
    Havn't done any raiding yet (obviously) but I don't think i've used my lvl 90 talents even once in a 5 man so far...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heap View Post
    Havn't done any raiding yet (obviously) but I don't think i've used my lvl 90 talents even once in a 5 man so far...
    Terrible in 5 mans, Cascade is nice in MC.