Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Vivianne puts out the dps. 10k per mob ticks with blizzard

Got my barracks to level 2, bodyguards are amazing. Vivianne in particular pulls amazing dps. Was grinding shattrath and she was pulling more dps than I was as a 638 shadow priest.

Here is her training dummy stats

Last edited by Mercarcher; 2014-11-21 at 07:00 AM.

Deleted
    She is super nice. Lvling the lock follower atm, nice aoe and tanks for me.

How do you get Viviane as a follower?

Quote Originally Posted by Holysouls View Post
    She is super nice. Lvling the lock follower atm, nice aoe and tanks for me.
    Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but if you have a follower with you and the follower is not 100 and you kill something, does the follower gain exp?
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Nevermind, she is the Horde version of Delvar Ironfist, my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but if you have a follower with you and the follower is not 100 and you kill something, does the follower gain exp?
    I would like to know that as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    BLIZZARD? Damnit blizz, shes a FIRE mage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

No, they do not gain experience. Once you pick the bodyguard, it's level scales with your own, so even if it is a lvl 90 or 95 follower, it will be 100 while following you.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Nevermind, she is the Horde version of Delvar Ironfist, my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to know that as well.
    No, they have their own seperate rep and you get 10 rep per kill needing 30000 to be maxxed.

I'm guessing the bodyguards despawn for PvP stuff? So they won't show in BGs but what about the Ashran stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    No, they have their own seperate rep and you get 10 rep per kill needing 30000 to be maxxed.
    Ah okay. Thanks for that Mercarcher!
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    20k. The rep caps out after you reach third tier, there's no actual bar there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    20k. The rep caps out after you reach third tier, there's no actual bar there.
    Oh? Awesome. I can't wait to get her portal ability.

There are two dumb things about Vivienne.

Actually, only 1 dumb thing.

Blizzard does more damage than either fireball OR meteor in the same time frame, as well as being faster to initially do damage and being aoe.

Deleted
    Yeah must admit loving her dps, she's the only bodyguard trait follower I've got so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved the thread to the right section.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    What portal ability?
    At max rep, she can give you a portal back to your garrison. Other bodyguard followers have different abilities...the warlock can summon people, the resto shaman can let you assign garrison missions from anywhere in Draenor, I think there is one that will put down a mailbox for you.

I'm a fan of Vivianne too, but she can definitely get annoying sometimes. There are times when her using blizzard for a single mob (as she commonly does) pulls more mobs than I wanted. I also get annoyed with the lack of a pet bar when she decides to fight something that got pulled and I'd rather just get out of combat.

Sure, if I get far enough away from the mob, she'll despawn and respawn when I fight something else...if she doesn't die to the mob before I get far enough away. Irritating to have to wait an hour to pick her up at the garrison again if she dies. I mean, cmon. I don't need an hour to "recover" if I die!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    How do you get Viviane as a follower?
    She is Horde only. You find her at Warspear. She was sent by Sylvanas to assist you. You get her from this quest.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do they actually scale with their ilvl upgrades? Is there a difference between basic 600 follower and the same one with 625+?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I'll probably work it out tomorrow.
    But how on earth do you even get her to follow you?
    I got the building to level 2, and assigned her to work in it, but she's not out there helping me.
    Do I have to talk to her in the building or something special? :\

But yeah, one of my friends was talking about this. They'll probably nerf it, but hopefully not.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I know I'll probably work it out tomorrow.
    But how on earth do you even get her to follow you?
    I got the building to level 2, and assigned her to work in it, but she's not out there helping me.
    Do I have to talk to her in the building or something special? :\

But yeah, one of my friends was talking about this. They'll probably nerf it, but hopefully not.
    Yes, she stands outside the building and you must speak to her and ask her to follow you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.