Deleted

OK this is driving me insane.

Has anyone else noticed on your frames that even if you have shielded someone, and that happened seconds ago (literally), their health STILL goes down in some cases. I've never seen that before in MoP and I ONLY see it now. Unless Blizzard plays tricks with us and it's only new mobs abilities or new class +HP abilities or something.

PS. Also why does Halo give the idea it heals nothing at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    Has anyone else noticed on your frames that even if you have shielded someone, and that happened seconds ago (literally), their health STILL goes down in some cases. I've never seen that before in MoP and I ONLY see it now. Unless Blizzard plays tricks with us and it's only new mobs abilities or new class +HP abilities or something.

I respecced last night to try it out and ran some HC's with guildies. I didn't notice anything of what you said.

the level 90 talents are not worth casting in 5s. I'm running with Divine star just because it instant but i rarely ever use it, PoH and CoH is so much better to cast.

I've noticed with halo there seem to be a delay with the healing. The heals tends to come a second or 2 after halo animation have hit the players.

Deleted
    Honestly I encountered the same problems...I've seen the bar goes down even on shielded target...which is ..ODD. And tier 90 talents suck a lot..none of them are worth casting...even DS...no matter that it's instant..and this applies for both holy and disc.

Deleted

Yes, I've noticed that a few times in dungeons, both normal and heroic. It also happened to me in Proving Grounds recently with damage and debuffs going through shields - annoying when abilities are hitting for more than half of an NPC's health. That's a complaint for another time but it seems as though the doubled health pools hasn't been applied to PGs. CoW is also not being tracked by addons like Recount.

Halo gives the idea that it heals for nothing at all because it heals for nothing at all. Like Cascade and Divine Star, the L90 talents are undertuned at the moment, particularly in 5 mans with the number of targets, and typically the distance between them, reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    Yes, I've noticed that a few times in dungeons, both normal and heroic. It also happened to me in Proving Grounds recently with damage and debuffs going through shields - annoying when abilities are hitting for more than half of an NPC's health. That's a complaint for another time but it seems as though the doubled health pools hasn't been applied to PGs. CoW is also not being tracked by addons like Recount.

Halo gives the idea that it heals for nothing at all because it heals for nothing at all. Like Cascade and Divine Star, the L90 talents are undertuned at the moment, particularly in 5 mans with the number of targets, and typically the distance between them, reduced.
    Lvl 90 talents seems useless, I can live without them and dont really use them. But I also noticed that upon casting power word shield it doesn't really seems to absorb anything, I dont know if it's me or the class, but GS is my number one ability now...

On my warlock, my ember tap feels incredibly weak, when I watch the health bar only go up a teeny whiney bit

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    On my warlock, my ember tap feels incredibly weak, when I watch the health bar only go up a teeny whiney bit
    Sorry priests! Lock invasion!

Glyphed healthstone feels OP to me, try that.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    They don't even look good anymore (at least Halo) so we could just as well leave that tier alone and spec none, to make a point, blue posts suggest they monitor statistics about what talents get choosen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    blue posts suggest they monitor statistics about what talents get choosen.
    What if I pick one but never, ever use it? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Heap View Post
    What if I pick one but never, ever use it? :P
    They think you like that one best and are content do leave it as is.

Deleted
    I noticed something like this once on my mage with Ice Barrier. Considering that I only noticed it once it might have been either a very specific monster spell that ignores absorb effects, or it may have been stealth fixed quickly.

Either way I felt like leaving this here .

Deleted
    I haven't seen this problem in days. It was probably a major bug.