Would like to hear what you guys think about this

So I was just wondering since there's no set bonuses yet and the difference between PvP gear and PvE gear is 10 ilvls, talking about blues and non warforged.

Would it be a DPS gain to use the 4 piece pvp set as Unholy early on in raiding and using death grip with the no taunt glyph in your rotation?

So that's dmg of your next spell after using death grip to hit 25% harder and you deal 20% more shadow dmg after turning your ghoul into dark transformation.

Thoughts? stats you lose even though its not that much worth it especially early in progression when you wont have tier pieces yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but the 25% more damage only happens if the target gets pulled by death grip? If that's the case, then it's useless on bosses. The 20% more shadow damage after dark transformation is interesting though.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    it doesn't really say that the 25% bonus damage only happens in that scenario. The 4piece set bonus is extremely strong and can overall be something like a 8% DPS increase overall

So what do people think? especially when conquest gear will be out same day as raid the ilvl on some pieces wont be that big of a difference.