Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Disappointed in Challenge Mode Transmog Bow

I can't believe how terrible this bow looks. Every other weapon looks awesome and hunters get stuck with a terrible looking bow.

Blizzard pls.

Deleted
    Idk looks cool imho?

It's not screaming blood and fire but hey, Hunters are not about blood and fire

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    Idk looks cool imho?

It's not screaming blood and fire but hey, Hunters are not about blood and fire
    Its not about how it looks it's about the fact that it's extremely low resolution.

Can't use bows on any of my characters as they all pull the bow string through their own chests, except night elf female who on the other hand clip the bow's shaft through their foreheads when running.

An Alliance at least. On Horde I noticed female trolls and female orcs work quite well with bows, too bad I don't play Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Its not about how it looks it's about the fact that it's extremely low resolution.
    Turn up your video settings? The bow looks nothing like that for me running on ultra.

And I thought they will add some nice cosmetic effect to the gun/bow, I am dissapoint.

P.S you do have some horrid graphic there tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't look nearly as bad on my client. Perhaps you should increase your video settings

Deleted
    Everything looks bad on low graphics...

Why would you use the bow when you have the gun? Now that's amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your settings look low. All your gear looks like shit, looks nothing like that for me.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

i find it over-exaggerated. thats all

10+ Year Old Account
    Should probably turn your graphics up.

Deleted
    Heightening his graphical settings aren't going to change that the model for the bow is quite underwhelming comparing to specifically the gun but also most of the other weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Heightening his graphical settings aren't going to change that the model for the bow is quite underwhelming comparing to specifically the gun but also most of the other weapons.
    He specifically stated later in the thread that it's not about how it looks, it's about the low resolution.

vvvvvvvv

oh what the fuck, im pretty sure i had an almost identical bow on my sylvari ranger in gw2... when i still played it that is.

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree bow looks horrible, we already got a grass/flower bow which is the Vanilla Rohk'delar.

Maybe this is a passive "hey look at me I got the CM gold done". If not idk why graphic settings werent the first thing you looked into.

But yes, the bow sucks and the gun looks too much like Destiny/Halo gun (but it is cooler than the bow for sure).

10+ Year Old Account
    The metal on it makes no sense. It would look good without that random grey color.

I usually play on high, and I turned my graphics to ultra the bow only looked slightly less pixely in-game. Still look bad on menus.