Deleted

Question Garrison Invasion Alert On Minimap Button But No Garrison Invasion

I have a problem:

I was farming Arakkoa rep and after a while noticed that my Garrison Report button on my minimap was flashing yellow, like when one of your missions is completed. When I looked at the report no missons were completed, but there was a yellow exclamation mark on the top bar of the report. Hovering my mouse over it said something like: Your Garrison is under attack blablabla. Return to defend it blablabla. But when I went back to my garrison, there was no invasion, no quest, nothing out of the usual. That was about 18 hours ago and the Garrison Report still says my Garrison is under attack.

Am I doing something wrong? If I noticed too late that my garrison was under attack and "lost", why does it still say I'm under attack? Usually I'm the one who answers questions, not asks them, but I tried everything I could think of. Left my group. Ported back in, flew back in, walked back in, relog, restart. I'm out of ideas

I'm thankful for any comment.

Deleted
    Has anyone got any tips regarding this? got the same problem now...

I got the same problem today while farming Council of Exarch rep at Socrethar's Rise.