Help with Weakauras

I need a little help with Weakauras. I've spent the last hour trying to set it up and I don't know if it really is too complex to the first hand user, or if im just not smart enough to get into it and understand how to get it to work.

So far the only thing I have been able to get working is an Icon that shows for Savage Defence when I reach 60 rage.

If anyone would be willing to help me out, or even make one for me I would surely appreciate any help given.

Quote Originally Posted by fulfill_your_destiny View Post
    I need a little help with Weakauras. I've spent the last hour trying to set it up and I don't know if it really is too complex to the first hand user, or if im just not smart enough to get into it and understand how to get it to work.

So far the only thing I have been able to get working is an Icon that shows for Savage Defence when I reach 60 rage.

If anyone would be willing to help me out, or even make one for me I would surely appreciate any help given.
    Would probably help if you asked for something specific. "Can someone make me a weakaura" is about as vague as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by exolaris View Post
    Would probably help if you asked for something specific. "Can someone make me a weakaura" is about as vague as it gets.
    what he said, though if you tell us what it should do we most likely will come up with a weakaura importstring that does what you want.