Weak Auras / Healbot

BEACON OF INSIGHT

So to preface this request I want you to know I've spent a couple hours trying to do this myself. But I honestly don't know how to do it and google has failed me in giving me the things I am looking for.

So I've started using beacon of insight in 5-mans and have found out if I can properly use it its pretty powerful and increases my hps over the other option in many situations. However I am having problems tracking it as it bounces all over the place and tends to hide in the middle of other icons.

So the issue is that I want to CLEARLY see which character beacon of insight is on. Now there are 2 ways of doing this:
    1. Show a buff in a different way [In healbot] (coloring frame differently that had the specific buff /putting a specific buff in a different place than the rest/making the specific buff bigger than the rest)
    -was not able to do this, the debuff handler of healbot is pretty cool about handling different debuffs differently but when it comes to buffs it just wants to display them all the same way (I could just disable all but beacon of insight but I really do want to see the other buffs too)
    2. Make a weakaura that puts the buff icon next to the healbot frame that indicates that Beacon of Insight is currently on this target
    -main issue is that I've had my bars in healbot sorted since forever, tanks at top, im right below and dps below me. There is no party1 party2 nonesense because thats not how my healing frames are set up and they never will be set up like that.
    -How can I call on the UnitID of the first bar in Healbot Frame 1(through weakauras specific unit)? only UnitID I know healbot has is hbtarget and we only use that if we put the macro name IN the addon itself, if you use the macro in tandem with Healbot its still mouseover. (Ex: hbframe1unit1)

Are there UnitID's for roles?
    EX:
    healer1
    tank1
    damage1
    damage2
    damage3

Is there a weakaura custom trigger I can write that chooses a unitID based on role and chooses a unitID based on a variable incremented by the previous triggers? (or some other simpler more elegant solution to my problem)

Is this even possible?

Thanks for any help given.

- - - Updated - - -

nobody can help me?
    Last edited by silverhatred; 2014-11-20 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    Are you trying to do something unusual with positioning your aura based on who has the buff?
    Nothing unusual, just placing it next to the frame.