7+ Year Old Account

Raven - Displaying Available Abilities + Cooldown

I was wondering if anyone can explain how you combine a visual display of an ability when it's available plus its cooldown.
    Right now I use weakauras to do so

but I would like to use raven instead since I can skin the icons to match my buffs and debuffs (the one thing weakauras can't do!).
    Also, if there is a guide or tutorial out there that deals with this issue, you can just post that and I'll gladly use it

Thanks.

Raven provides this feature in custom bar groups. For example, to display a ready icon for a spell with a cooldown, create a new Custom Bar Group on the Bar Groups tab. In the Custom Bars tab, click on New, then select Cooldown, enter the exact spell name, and click on OK. Next, in the custom bar list, select the bar you just created and enable Show When Ready. For icons instead of bars, go to the Layout tab and enable Icons (you also might adjust the Format settings at this time to get an appropriate size for the icon). I recommend then going to the General tab for the bar group and, near the bottom, disable Clock Direction. Now you will see an icon when the spell is ready and, after you use the spell, you will see the icon clock overlay start completely dark and become clear as the cooldown counts down. There are lots of ways to customize ready bars/icons but this should get you started.