Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Yea maybe read a bit more or god forbid google for some correct numbers if you are so uninformed.
    "Last time I remember"...
    I actually read quite a bit thank you, and not my fault that it's you believe everything the blue koolaid tells you. Go through the link a above, last exoneration you will find where the DP killed him, then freed him was in the 90s so duck you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    And yet they still concluded that as many as 4% on death row could be innocent.
    All of that 4% get weeded out. We put down dogs for defending themselves, we shouldn't let humans live for going out and hunting other humans, if we too are also animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    I see everyone here hates Capital Punishment, but trust me if someone came into your home, murdered everyone in your home, pardon you, most of you would be staunch supporters.
    But then you're not thinking objectively, I completely agree I'd want to kill the person who murdered everyone in my home, that doesn't make it the right thing to do.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    All of that 4% get weeded out.
    That's not what the article says.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far we have "evidence" vs "As far as I can remember <insert number pulled out of arse>"

Well that's an easy one to sort.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Plot twist: he's right and we're all doomed to be overrun by the furniture-devils.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.