Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Currently running combat/Sub. Number wise my best to record is a sustained 22k on 1st boss in everbloom as sub, takes a while to get used to agreed but once get used to the find weakness numbers seem to pull well

Quote Originally Posted by Thra View Post
    Yes when you land and there are 3+ mobs.

Venom Zest? Honestly didnt look when picking, I knew where it was and what it looked like and what it did. Did they change the name? Venom Rush now?
    I gave DfA and MfD a try yesterday. Wow.. The damage at certain packs in 5 mans is great. Along with the Combo Point bug I'm getting to use my Killing Spree and Adrenaline Rush more often as well. DfA and MfD really upped the complicity of the rotation, and personally I feel the amount of buttons needed makes the class bloated. I know DfA has some annoying mechanics, but it really looks super cool.

Deleted
    Assassination 5man heroics
    Boss encounter: 21-25k depending on the encounter, of course not including dmg increase encounters like Witherbark etc..
    Boss ST burst: done upto 42k depending on RNG luck
    Last edited by mmoc617c38325f; 2014-11-28 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffafar View Post
    Currently running combat/Sub. Number wise my best to record is a sustained 22k on 1st boss in everbloom as sub, takes a while to get used to agreed but once get used to the find weakness numbers seem to pull well
    that boss in everbloom gets a 100% dmg buff.. not really a good fight for dps.. I do 33k as combat on that fight in cms

Ya the first boss witherbark or whatever, I managed to burst him with lust a was at 45k for a bit then dropped down to around 37k. but on bosses without 100% buffs I do about 18-20k ish ST and 22-30ish cleave/aoe still getting used to my new main of course.

Deleted
    Side question, did anyone try out Shadow reflection as Combat? I love that ability as Sub, but no Idea how it works together with AR or KS.

Deleted
    I used that. It's great burst on opener: SR + lucky coin + Killing Spree into AR, MfD evisc, etc. But after that it doesn't align with cooldowns. Still, can macro it before KS/AR and it works. I don't really have opinion on how good dps it is compared to other talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    Side question, did anyone try out Shadow reflection as Combat? I love that ability as Sub, but no Idea how it works together with AR or KS.
    It doesn't work with Ruthlessness so I found it wasn't really worth the hassle since it doesn't always align with cooldowns.

I'd be interested to know if it's worth delaying KS or AR for it though. And if so, how long.

Deleted
    Doing about 55-65k in burst, holding about 26-28k as sub (ilvl 647). Just swapped from combat yesterday so stats are pretty poorly optimised. Could probably get it over 30k with better itemised pieces. I'll get some screenshots from some heroics/CMs tomorrow to get a better idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorefel View Post
    This is what bugs me as well, when I try sub at the training dummy, I can usually see the numbers I should be seeing accordingly to Shadowcraft/Simulationcraft. But once I'm in HC or CM, I just can't pull the numbers. I tend to screw the rotation when I have to deal with boss mechanics and run around like a headless chicken...
    Im Even bad at Combat when my weakauras don't work. Sub doubly so.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Did 26k on UBRS 2nd boss
    640 combat