High level profession market

So Im curious how things crafted are selling for people?

I made a lot of gold off professions but it seems everyone can basically get all but the top level stuff now

Is it worth it to crank out the crafted gear for selling?

and yes I realize each server is different but an overall feel would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by middling View Post
    So Im curious how things crafted are selling for people?

I made a lot of gold off professions but it seems everyone can basically get all but the top level stuff now

Is it worth it to crank out the crafted gear for selling?

and yes I realize each server is different but an overall feel would be nice.
    Yes it is worth it, but don't expect to make crazy profits off of professions like in past expansions. The whole system is designed to reduce dependency on other players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait wait... I think we've covered this already. Yup, check out this post.

Further checking at TUJ shows that we're looking at a price of 1k-3k for savage blood for most servers.

Meanwhile, the market has not yet seen entry of upgrade tokens yet, but surprisingly the 30 slot bag has made it on to a few servers now. Amazingly the US mean price is about 47k granted its not as high as the 665 BoEs I've seen.
    Last edited by Alroxas; 2014-11-20 at 05:11 PM.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.