List of services you can/can't use in a friend's garrison

Is there a list somewhere of what you are able to use in a friend's garrison? Otherwise, I guess we can just put together one here.

(FYI - you can join a group and visit the garrison of whoever the group's leader is. Right-click your portrait and choose 'Visit Leader's Garrison', and you can return to your own garrison the same way.)

I'm mostly curious if you can get weapon illusions from a friend since this topic was tossing that around, even though I know from my own experience that I can't talk to any of the profession NPCs in another person's garrison. They just give a generic 'hello' message, I don't know if this changes somehow at level 3, but I'm thinking not.

Things confirmed useable at a friend's garrison:
    - Disenchanting device at the Enchanter's Study
    - Banker at the Storehouse (very helpful if you have a buddy with one or a second account so you don't waste a small plot on your main)
    - Thermal anvil at the Lunarfall Excavation / Frostwall Mines shack
    - Incinerator at the Salvage Yard
    - Shatari Defender rep vendor at the Trading Post

(The permissions for the anvil may seem obvious, but I just wanted to put it out there that there is one available to all garrison owners. You don't have to have a Blacksmith building if you have a friend visiting your lot trying to make you something.)

Things confirmed not useable:
    - Some/all profession NPCs
    - The level 3 garrison's portal to Ashran (on Alliance-side, it's at the top of the tower between the fishing pond and mines, if you didn't realize you had that)
    - Material trader at the Trading Post

Untested things off the top of my head:
    - Auction house robot at the Trading Post
    - Daily quest NPCs at the Inn
    - Level 3 Enchanter at the Enchanter's Study
    - Quartermaster vendor at the Dwarven Bunker (granted they'd need one themselves to collect scraps, but I'm curious if you decide to get rid of your bunker if you need to recreate it later or if you can use a friend's)
    - Fishing Pond: not sure if the fishing pond will allow everyone to catch medium/enormous fish, or will only give small fish to visitors

Any others I missed?
    Last edited by Forumchibi; 2014-12-04 at 02:29 PM.