Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaim View Post
    EMFH CAN NOT be nerfed, unless it's changed to something completely different.
    Make it a 5 minute CD. There, it's nerfed.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    so when you nerf it like that, what's the reason for a human to not take the trinket instead
    and where is the racial bonus for them left then?
    why don't we try that with wotf and let it share its full cd with the trinket?

edit: i'm not defending the strength of EMFH (nightelf huntress since 1.07), but nerfing it without changing it to something completely different doesnt work.
    Last edited by Flaim; 2014-11-26 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    It makes me cry with laughter at Horde players crying about racial imbalance hahahahah.

Christ

Most of the posters here don't even play at the level where racials matter at all. It's mostly a tryhard or wannabe thing to reroll with the PVP celebrities and streamers.

EMFH has been 2-minutes for many expansions now. All of a sudden it's "OP" now. Guess what, the devs tried nerfing it before to 3 mins. It was made completely useless.

Also the fact US realms Horde dominated throughout most of MOP eludes some people. Guess EMFH really isn't a game-determining factor huh? Before the EU-philes come out with "But mah EU is more competitive!" US won the competition last year as a previous poster already mentioned.

US / Korea / China / Taiwan realms Horde dominate the ladders. It's all a sea of red.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Now ally have a useless racial because everyone will be taking a trinket, need a total revamp
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Hey, at least WotF is 3 minutes now.
    Nope, changed to 2mins again.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    EMFH has been 2-minutes for many expansions now. All of a sudden it's "OP" now. Guess what, the devs tried nerfing it before to 3 mins. It was made completely useless.
    Hardly all of a sudden, it's been a point of pvp discussions for years now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    90% go humans and use TMorph, I can bet my balls!!

Looks like EMFH is not OP after all!

(Yes this included both factions)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1990 View Post
    This is all from last season but,

http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/player/
    look at all those alliance

http://www.arenamate.net/?page=1
    58.1% alliance
    34.1% human

and random bg's don't matter in an argument about PVP pros, do you think all those 2.5k plus "pros" continue farming randoms 24/7 after the arena season starts? They aren't really part of the general mass of players queing for randoms during the season. Arena's and RBG representation is what matters.
    It is amazing that this goes ignored by Blizzard expansion after expansion. With the changes to racials it is only going to get worse too.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    [IMG]http://upload.inven.co.kr/upload/2014/12/03/bbs/i2542270546.png

Looks like EMFH is not OP after all!

(Yes this included both factions)
    I'm looking at something similar and it is nothing like your chart. Something seems off?

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    I'm looking at something similar and it is nothing like your chart. Something seems off?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3#page=1
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic