Heroic dungeons requiring continual repeat proving grounds

Hi,

Each time I finish a heroic as healer with a 626 ilvl, I am told I am not qualified when I want to queue for the next and that I have to repeat Silver Proving ground. I've done it twice today and after each, I can queue up again. Now it's asking me to do it yet again. Is anyone else having this issue? Can you please fix it?

Thanks,

Jaikk, Area-52, horde side

- - - Updated - - -

Any suggestions would also be welcome. I've deleted WTF and cleared the cache, and tried relogging as well.

Not getting this myself. Submit a Ticket & Bug report.

7+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you to send a ticket to Blizz. This is really weird, never happened to me.
    (also here's no Blizz employees so I don't get why you are asking us to fix it lol, but I get what you meant bro)

You can't queue from Ashran or while pvping.
    People have been abusing the the ilvl increase when pvping or in Ashran to queue for heroics.
    Try this and let me know if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by frangeek View Post
    I suggest you to send a ticket to Blizz. This is really weird, never happened to me.
    (also here's no Blizz employees so I don't get why you are asking us to fix it lol, but I get what you meant bro)
    Actually there are Blizzard employees lurking here, and if it is a HUGE bug alot of people are experiencing, they sometimes reply to threads.
    Fractal Design R5 |MSI Z87-G45 | i5 4690k @4.6Ghz | Noctua NH-D15 | Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1866 | MSI 980ti G6 |
    XFX 850W | WD Black 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD x 2 | Intel 180GB SSD | Rog Swift

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrix View Post
    Actually there are Blizzard employees lurking here, and if it is a HUGE bug alot of people are experiencing, they sometimes reply to threads.
    Really :O?? never seen one, that's really great lol =P. That speaks really well of mmo-c's popularity.

Taka,

Thank you. That turned out to be the issue. I parked in Ashran doing professions and was trying to queue from there and it wouldn't work. I went to my garrison and got in just fine. Thanks so much for the heads up.

Jaikk

10+ Year Old Account
    While its possible (even likely) that there are Blizzard people who visit these forums on occasion, to my knowledge Blizzard personnel have never actually replied to anything here in an official or unofficial capacity. This remains a fan site and any communication Blizzard has with the playerbase is done through official means - their website, twitter, etc.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frangeek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    While its possible (even likely) that there are Blizzard people who visit these forums on occasion, to my knowledge Blizzard personnel have never actually replied to anything here in an official or unofficial capacity. This remains a fan site and any communication Blizzard has with the playerbase is done through official means - their website, twitter, etc.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/970492-Araxom
    Ghostcrawler also had an offical profile here too.

Where your name says moderator under it, there are some users where it says Blizzard os something like that, I think i've seen them post like twice ever.

I had the same thing. When I left Ashran it worked fine. Try going to another zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a mod, I am surprised you would say this. I know wowhead has an official blizzard poster, and I might be mixing that site with this one, but I am fairly certain I have seen a poster with a subtitle similar to your <moderator> but was blue and labeled <Blizzard CS> or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stand corrected. I rarely venture to the general forum section, but that was surprising.

My apologies.

Don't be fooled blizz doesn't officially respond to anything here. You have to actually post in wow's official forums to get noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you standing in Ashran when you queue? it´s a bug that if you stand in ashran you won´t be able to queue.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've had - on occasion - someone from the blues responding to rather customer service issues.
    I've seen it. I'm sure others have too.
    They are sometimes that helpful and nice. But it's certainly not the rule, since we aren't on the official platform, like you pointing out.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

are you queuing for dps as well? .. cause it will make you do proving grounds for every spec you would like to get gear on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Are you standing in Ashran when you queue? it´s a bug that if you stand in ashran you won´t be able to queue.
    This is not a bug and is working as intended. It was implemented to prevent people from using the inflated PvP ilvl to queue for dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Taka View Post
    You can't queue from Ashran or while pvping.
    People have been abusing the the ilvl increase when pvping or in Ashran to queue for heroics.
    Try this and let me know if it works.
    The shitty thing is it even pauses your queue while you are in stormshield (the none pvp part of Ashran)... You know the capital city of this xpac. You'd think they'd let you queue for a dungeon while being there.