Need addon for buffs

Started playing Frost recently and realized that we have quite a few things to keep track of and "line-up" in terms of when we want to unleash our burst. Ya we can do it anytime of course, but it's nice to have lil proc and buff timers next to my characters UI.

Looking for something similar to Slice Admiral or Rogue Power bars for Rogues, something nice and tidy with timer bars I can organize to keep track of self buffs like Surge of Victory, Dark Succor, Unholy Strength, Killing Machine, Freezing Fog, and Defile. Blood Plague/Frost Fever on the timer bars above target. Yes I know that some of these have visuals in the game, but I really want to have the timer aspect there ticking down next to my characters bar for better efficiency. Here's a pic of something similar but is Rogue only

And before you say it, weakauras and those other reeeally technical ones confuse me, so keep it simple please

Can do this with WeakAuras2

classtimers looks exactly like that addon
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    classtimers looks exactly like that addon
    thanks! just started fiddling with it. Unfortunately it doesn't have a lot of the buffs etc what I am looking for, but does have a "Add Custom Timer" feature. any idea on what "spell name in games locale" is referring to where I would enter the spell/buff/whatever I want to have a timer on? thanks so much, just want to make this DK a bit easier to play

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

figured it out nm ty
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2014-11-20 at 07:41 PM.