Proving Grounds Gold as Moonkin?

Hey guys,

So I'm ilvl 629 and having a lot of trouble getting past waves 6/7 of Gold proving grounds. Any tips? Right now I'm bursting down the monkey, Cycloning the healer as much as I can and then killing the big guy, but it just seems like I don't have enough time.

Tips? Anyone else finding gold pretty difficult at a boomy?

TBH, I'm not sure what it is that's causing you trouble. I finished gold at ilvl 596 with no real issue. I ran with INC/Solar flare.

For the wave you spoke of, I'd open SF on both healer and monkey, starfall, moonfire everything, toss a starsurge on the monkey, solar beam the healer, and if I needed to, just spam dots while moving on the monkey till it died.

Then move on to healer and burst him down, then kill the big guy.

In gold there's 3 "big guy" waves if I remember correctly. I believe I used INC on one, first bloodlust powerup on the 2nd, and inc+2nd powerup on the last. I might not be remembering 100% correctly, but I think that's how I did it.

Cyclone is a complete and total waste of time however. for most of the healer waves, it's better to just dot while killing something else, then solar beam him when he casts. (I also picked up the 5s stun talent incase solar beam was off CD at the time. I think I used it once).

Deleted
    I went with Mass roots and Incapacitating Roar quite easily. Rooting monkeys, focus heal on another target by DoTing and damaging monkey/timebombs/healers/big guys.