Deleted

Undead updated Hair?!

Hi

Has anyone got any clue when this haircut will be fixed? It's my favourite haircut for Male undeads and it's pretty 'messed' up.

Can't tell you, but I can tell you that even if they 'fix' it, it probably will never go back to the way you like it.

I was in the same boat as you, having played a troll since classic without ever even changing the hair style. When I updated my character to the beta there was a huge gap in the back of the hair that the camera pointed right at, allowing you to see practically to the skull. I mentioned it, and some recommended fixes (having looked at that same hair for 9 years, I had an idea of what I would like to see done) and they did 'fix' it; but by adding another horizontal plate over the gap (which sticks out funny and doesnt even look like it comes from the skull). Resigned, I just changed my character to something that more carried the spirit of the old hair but didn't look as terrible.

Tl;dr: Even if they fix it, you probably won't like what they are going to do to it. My recommendation, just switch hair styles.
    "And what's the real lesson? Don't leave food in the fridge."
    -Spike Spiegel

Deleted
    They will fix it don't worry send a ticket just to help them out with bugs.