Best PvE Horde Rogue Racial.

I've spent some time looking, but either my google-fu is completely inept or nobody has really put together a real list since 6.0.3. I can find vague guesses that seem to be based on speculation, plenty of people saying they guess that trolls and orcs are strong, but nothing mathematically concrete.

First, let me be absolutely clear about one thing before I get a slew of answers encouraging me to play whatever race I want to because the racials are all really close; I honestly don't care what my race looks like. I'd play as a slime monster if it would yield me a .1% dps increase.

All I want to know is if anyone has a solid, mathematically concrete list detailing how strong all the racial bonuses are as a pure DPS increase, with source if possible. I have a feeling that the improved food buff from Pandaren will win out, but I'd like to see the evidence if it exists.

If it's of any consequence, I play subtelty spec.

Thanks in advance for any help rendered.
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

I will not give you answer on silver plate ]:>

If <0.1% dps is important for you and you want minmax and get 100% of you class, you should can calculate this by yourself.
    MinMaxers change speces A LOT in raids, so what you are saying is....

I hope you will be on this skill cap soon GL and sorry

(btw i was in "that" place in WotLK and Cata)

ps. get paper, calculator, pen, and learn
    Last edited by AseyBL; 2014-11-20 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AseyBL View Post
    If >0.1% dps is important for you and you want minmax and get 100% of you class, you should can calculate this by yourself.
    MinMaxers change speces A LOT in raids, so what you are saying is....

I hope you will be on this skill cap soon GL and sorry

(btw i was in "that" place in WotLK and Cata)
    There are people who have been doing this a lot longer than I have, I'd trust their ability to do the maths a lot more than I'd trust my own.
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

Deleted
    Blood Elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorfiend View Post
    Blood Elf.
    Yeah, I just ran some sims and got the same result, why is this? They have .2 RPS in higher than the other races (except goblin and troll who are only .1 lower) but that can't account for all the difference can it?

Deleted
    Arcane torrent (15 energy every 2 mins) in addition to the 1% crit puts them slightly ahead of everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try following this quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Only 1k sims, meaning a ~60 dps error.
    Note that the graphs start nowhere near 0, unless you look at the ones above that post.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/CX0aToO

Was in the Rogue WoD thread awhile back I believe.

Deleted
    Here is the fun part tough: Orc and Troll are both still ahead.

Why? Because their racials are not passives, and enable them to do burst dmg when required.On fights and in situations where you have a limited window of opportunity into which you have to pack as much deeps as possible, I take that over 0.2% advantage overall any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by SpacedOut View Post
    Yeah, I just ran some sims and got the same result, why is this? They have .2 RPS in higher than the other races (except goblin and troll who are only .1 lower) but that can't account for all the difference can it?
    Dat crit value...

Crit is no longer shit and being able to torrent during a Dance is a boost.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently bloodelf right now, but damn i hate bloodelf models and their attack animations, debating to go orc or undead

My main spec is Combat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightman View Post
    I'm currently bloodelf right now, but damn i hate bloodelf models and their attack animations, debating to go orc or undead

My main spec is Combat
    Undead Master Race for Rogues! But I am sadly still a Troll while contemplating the change to Undead.

Deleted
    Undead is the best looking one, and the best for PVP, what more do you want?