What about the Black Market Conquest gear?

I'm seriously going to be outraged if the S1 PvP gear I bought (expensive) from the BMAH gets changed too with the Ashran loot revertion. Or is Blizz seriously going to tell us that the BMAH was functioning unintended as well since launch? How are they going to tell the difference from Primal gear bought on the BMAH and Primal gear bought from the Vendor?

I hope they keep this in mind when they perform the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    I'm seriously going to be outraged if the S1 PvP gear I bought (expensive) from the BMAH gets changed too with the Ashran loot revertion. Or is Blizz seriously going to tell us that the BMAH was functioning unintended as well since launch? How are they going to tell the difference from Primal gear bought on the BMAH and Primal gear bought from the Vendor?

I hope they keep this in mind when they perform the change.
    The chances of them not refunding you the gold if this is the case, are pretty much zero.

S1? I guess you mean first season of WoD but thats not Season 1, its 17 or something

Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    S1? I guess you mean first season of WoD but thats not Season 1, its 17 or something
    It actually says "Warlords season 1" on the item.

Update on this: Just logged on (EU) and I have blue gear in my bags.

I knew that they'd take the lazy route and do a "transform all epics into blues" change. For fuck sake, Blizzard. Camping the BMAH before you even announce this change, buy epic gear for 40k+ because everyone wants it and you screw us over as well.

I'm opening a ticket.

Update on this: Just logged on (EU) and I have blue gear in my bags.

I knew that they'd take the lazy route and do a "transform all epics into blues" change. For fuck sake, Blizzard. Camping the BMAH before you even announce this change, buy epic gear for 40k+ because everyone wants it and you screw us over as well.

I'm opening a ticket.
    I don't think opening a ticket is going to solve this problem.
    Gear was reduced because people exploited the system, these changes make things even again.

Quote Originally Posted by delicioussandwhiches View Post
    I don't think opening a ticket is going to solve this problem.
    Gear was reduced because people exploited the system, these changes make things even again.
    Please explain how I and the others who used the Black Market exploited and why we don't deserve a refund?

I understand that any of the Ashran exploiters who got their gear replaced was necessary, but not the black market ones. We spent actual gold, sometimes a lot of it, to get gear even before the announcement was made. Personally I spent 40k on one item that a lot of people was bidding for and that was at the start of the expansion.

Basically, we got the shorter end of the stick for an exploit we weren't even involved in.

Please explain how I and the others who used the Black Market exploited and why we don't deserve a refund?

I understand that any of the Ashran exploiters who got their gear replaced was necessary, but not the black market ones. We spent actual gold, sometimes a lot of it, to get gear even before the announcement was made. Personally I spent 40k on one item that a lot of people was bidding for and that was at the start of the expansion.

Basically, we got the shorter end of the stick for an exploit we weren't even involved in.
    Keep this post updated please, I've been affected by this same issue.

I had the exact same problem. Even ticketed it and he did nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    It was announce to all, if you have been struck in this situation, contact the Blizzard Customer Support to have it resolved. The items weren't ment to be on the BMAH yet (Currently in the blue notes on front page).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..