Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Got detected by level 6s whilst trying to pickpocket for some coins to throw, earlier.

A lot of mechanics, that seemingly don't interact with us, break stealth. They really need to properly test EVERYTHING with stealth, and they need to listen to our feedback to cover up anything they miss. Yes, there are workarounds in certain situations (witherbark, stealth after the water blob adds energy to the boss, pray that the tank doesn't pick up the boss instantly before you can drop combat to stealth), but it should still be fixed.

You know.. Common sense stuff.
    Last edited by mmocc1788bf456; 2014-11-24 at 04:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaenux View Post
    Got detected by level 6s whilst trying to pickpocket for some coins to throw, earlier.

A lot of mechanics, that seemingly don't interact with us, break stealth. They really need to properly test EVERYTHING with stealth, and they need to listen to our feedback to cover up anything they miss. Yes, there are workarounds in certain situations (witherbark, stealth after the water blob adds energy to the boss, pray that the tank doesn't pick up the boss instantly before you can drop combat to stealth), but it should still be fixed.
    Witherbark you can work around, by using CloS before he wakes up. Its stupid, but you don't really need CloS in that fight anyway.

I've experienced this in battlegrounds and in Ashran

Oh yes I get knocked out of stealth by random stuff that isnt even there on a regular basis. It's like the moment u come near someone some AoE out of nowhere or some skill that shouldnt even target you ( i.e. Barage ) breaks your stealth. It's not aggravating but you be cool if they fixed it.

Deleted
    Happens to me while doing the "Assault on the Pit" daily in Gorgrond.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    Witherbark you can work around, by using CloS before he wakes up. Its stupid, but you don't really need CloS in that fight anyway.
    Ah, thanks for the tip

it happens to me everytime i pick pocket stuff from orcs to get the dingy iron coins

Hahah Stealth may as well not even be in the game. Over the last day since I've been 100 I've literally watched stealth break on CD. I can almost get it to happen instantly the second I enter a BG. The tarren mill BG I will be about 15-20 yards from the big fight as ASSASS no HaT BS proc or excuses. It would literallly break on CD and I went into it.

Hunters are knocking me out of stealth a LOT. I'll be sneaking around and randomly get shot from 40 yards away.

it's happening to me in ashran a lot and just now at throne of kiljaeden

Been running in some RBGs lately (running to get flag in stealth) then randomly get knocked out 3 times for no reason. Im not near anyone, no dots are rolling on me, just randomly breaking stealth for no reason. (i also run glyph of stealth which is why i can restealth so often)
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Happened to me lots of times in skirmishes. Something is buggy as fk. One of the poisons always falls of too!?