Deleted

Trinket Rankings

Hello!

I have been looking for some trinket rankings for a few days now but I can't seem to find anything. I know what 2 trinkets that are best in slot but I don't know from I lvl 630 and up with all the trinkets there is. Like War Deck trinket, The Lycky Coin and everything else. If anyone chould direct me somewhere or do the calculations that whould be very appriciated

You didn't mention what spec you were interested in, but based on the trinkets you mentioned, I'll assume you're asking about WW.

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.-4?fi...=645;ro=1;ma=1

That should get you started. If you want to pinpoint the ilvl for trinkets, just change the ilvl parameters toward the top of the page.

It's hard to give a good BiS trinket analysis considering there are so many of them at differing ilvls(warforged vs. non-warforged), with or without sockets, and with or without tertiary stats. Add to that the fact that our stat weights differ a fair amount between AoE and single target, and things get even murkier.

For all situations, agility and multistrike are the best stats. For single target, crit is better than haste. For AoE, haste is better than crit. For both cases, versatility is about even with crit. In all situations, mastery is our worst stat. Use those thoughts as guidelines to help guide your gearing choices.
    Last edited by Jocias; 2014-11-21 at 09:27 AM.

Deleted
    Kind of high jacking here.

Out of these three trinkets:

wowhead. com/item=109995&bonus=524

wowhead. com/item=114427

wowhead. com/item=115150&bonus=0

Which should I go with.

I know that the blood seal is mentioned as pre raid BiS on the rankings so I guess what I am really trying to balance here is the whole 1200 crit for 10s versus 505 agility for 20 seconds. One can fit full duration TEB on it and has greater chance of including FoF cast inside the proc window than the other.