What to upgrade first?

Hey guys, I'm thinking about upgrading some parts of my build, but I'm really with computer stuff outside of gaming (who would have guessed).

So, here is my build:

Mainboard: ASRock 870 Extreme3
    CPU : AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4MHz
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6870 1GB
    Memory: 8GB DDR3

I can't say much on the budget, but I would really like to not exceed 200€ at the moment.
    I don't play many recent games, but I would like to play GTA V on my computer, once it releases (with as high as (on my PC) possible settings)
    Also I'd like to mention that I pretty much only play WoW nowadays and in some of the biggest 150v150 battles, I get like .3 FPS. So
    it would be awesome if we could rule that one out aswell

If I missed any vital information, please tell me.

Deleted
    Ideally both cpu and gpu need to be upgraded.

An i3 4160 paired with a H97/B85 board will give you 40%+ more single thread performance to help you with those fps drops in the very crowded areas/raids.

Gpu wise, a gtx760 or R9 280 depending on the prices where you atm, can also give you that same performance boost (depending on game).

Either of the two options is going to cost around 200euros, so you can't have both. For an mmo cpu would be more important to upgrade but for an fps game the gpu would be more important. So up to you what game you play most and how you prioritize.

Thank you, I will look around and search for a good deal on one of those