Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    As a WW monk zergfests are definitely boring, I always play melee but after a couple days grinding pandas in Ashran its the first time ive even considered a ranged class haha. All I do in Ashran on my monk is SEF the enemy main group and RJW the shit out of them. Most the time it pushes people back because they have no idea wtf is going on lol.
    Idd. During the SS vs TM BG I did, the majority of the time I spammed SeF + RJW. Then again I have to say that it's really easy for us to escape zerg fights as well with our ports, rolls and FSK. That doesn't mean however it isn't god dang boring. Engaging a fight, using 3 globals and having to run away again while having only done 20% of the damage a normal melee/class would do cause of Jab and shit.

Also rogues are sneaky as fuck holy shit. During the SS vs TM BG I was purposely going to the back lines due to rogues ninja killing, after which I met a rogue and chased him down. Eventually he managed to kill me because of the pathetic excuse that is Burst of Speed. He kept surviving at 20%~ HP. So damn annoying.

Rogues are still pretty good in zergfests IMO. Both BoS and Step seem a good choice. Step being useful to retreat quickly and BoS to kite indefinitely. But they are still great stealthy killers.
    Last edited by Terahertz; 2014-11-23 at 11:44 AM.