Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    No, you are just relying on the tooltip instead of looking at how it is actually effecting your spell power.
    Except no. No I'm not. I checked the actual buff i received in game last night, and confirmed it with my character sheet. Without any buffs ( No AI ).

I'm so glad you were there though and know exactly what I was looking at.

As surprising as it may be to you, not everyone on these forums is a brain dead moron who has no idea how the game functions. Next time you talk down to some body why dont you verify what they were looking at instead of just assuming and talking down to them? Cool thanks.

so you hovered the mouse over the buff? so that the >Tooltipp< pops open so you can read it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    so you hovered the mouse over the buff? so that the >Tooltipp< pops open so you can read it?
    I hovered over the buff on my character, AND checked my character sheet spell power BEFORE and AFTER the buff was applied, and faded.

My character sheet may have been lying, but I doubt it. Perhaps it was a bug with the way the hotfix was applied, who knows. But I was definitely getting the full 1467 spell power from the on use last night after the hotfix.
    Last edited by Cebel; 2014-12-02 at 09:35 PM.

Yeah, no. I checked the buff right after the trinkets changed, and it was still 1100. That's why I know you were looking at the wrong thing.
    Last edited by Frost1129; 2014-12-02 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no. I checked the buff right after the trinkets changed, and it was still 1100. That's why I know you were looking at the wrong thing.
    Cool bro. Solid answer. Like I said, I got my information the same way you did, the difference is my numbers showed something different from yours. Could it have been a bug? Sure. Could yours also have been bugged? Sure.

The way you talk down to people in every thread makes you look like an asshole.

Also explain to me how checking the tooltip, the buff tooltip, and my character sheet indicates I was looking at the wrong thing? Please, tell me oh godly one, what I didnt check that you did.

I bold italicized and underlined the key part there since you seem to completely ignore the fact that I said I checked my actual spellpower 3 times now.

I'll also reiterate again. I'm not positive it wasnt simply a bug on my end.

Im just annoyed with the fact that you think its okay to talk down to people just because their results down align with yours. You did the same thing when actual simcraft results said haste was better than crit for a specific character a few days ago.
    Last edited by Cebel; 2014-12-02 at 10:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No need to scathingly review each others posts or post histories. Keep the discussion on trinkets please.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

The way you talk down to people in every thread makes you look like an asshole.
    You started it. Your first post didn't mention anything about how you checked so it was safe to assume you were looking at the wrong thing but you got all passive-aggressive out of the blue.

Next time post a screenshot instead so don't have to bear with your temper.

Without buff:

With buff:

I may be an asshole, but at least I can do subtraction.
    Last edited by Frost1129; 2014-12-03 at 12:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without buff:

With buff:

I may be an asshole, but at least I can do subtraction.
    Cool dude, grats. Cause Today totally equals last night when a random hotfix went in ( nothing ever goes wrong when blizzard randomly changes shit... right? ). Obviously it was a bug on my end then. Regardless you've been an asshole to everyone you respond to for weeks in your posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    You started it. Your first post didn't mention anything about how you checked so it was safe to assume you were looking at the wrong thing but you got all passive-aggressive out of the blue.

Next time post a screenshot instead so don't have to bear with your temper.
    Yea or he could not just jump to the assumption that anyone that isnt him is a LFR keyboard turning moron who doesn't understand how the game works. A simple " Were you looking at the tooltip perhaps? " would've sufficed. Instead he decided to be a condescending asshole about it.

Warning: Keep the thread on topic, stop with the bashing or else the topic will be closed.
    Last edited by LocNess; 2014-12-03 at 12:29 AM.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/118878

So this has no int on it any more??
    I thought int/ use SP would be worth the 80k I spent on it as frost. Has the int changed to crit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ooch View Post

I thought int/ use SP would be worth the 80k I spent on it as frost. Has the int changed to crit?
    Yes, +290 crit, use: 1100 SP.

Quote Originally Posted by ooch View Post

It's still really strong, I don't think you wasted the 80k at all . It competes with mythic trinkets, and aligns with every MI cast, which is quite potent.

The last trinket sim I saw was saying that DMF+3 and CC were BiS for at least highmaul, is this no longer true?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcloud View Post
    The last trinket sim I saw was saying that DMF+3 and CC were BiS for at least highmaul, is this no longer true?
    BiS pre-raid. it was never BiS with raid trinkets involved. It's stronger than most heroic trinkets though.