List of easiest followers to get

I would like to compile a followers list of the easiest/quickest ones to acquire specifically for someone with many alts.
    I have noticed that I can pretty much run enough missions with 8-9 followers without much downtime on multiple characters.
    Horde bias sorry Allys

1. Olin Umberhide - can't miss this one, it's the first garrison quest for a follower - estimated time - 5 mins
    2. Ulna Thresher - one of the first garrison missions you will get and it awards this one - estimated time - 2 mins
    3. Ka'la - one of the first garrison missions - estimated time - 2 mins
    3. Dagg - just unlock his two cages and he shows up at your garrison - estimated time - 15 mins (running)
    4. Mulverick - rescued when questing near bladespire fortress, you will be there anyway to open garrison level 2 - estimated time - 10 mins
    5. Shadow Hunter Rala - Another early level quest series - estimated time - 15 mins
    6. Vivianne - awarded from the simple questline to fly to Ashran and talk to some people - estimated time - 7 mins

Please add any I am missing. The goal is to get 10 followers ASAP once you hit 92

Deleted
    In gorgrond, Blook is the name, you just run up the hill, fight him, beat him and he joins you... and he is awesome, because he has Combat Experience trait by default
    All it takes is to run there and fight him, at 92 that shouldnt be a problem
    Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2014-11-21 at 12:23 PM.

Leorajh is a lvl 97 guarenteed rare follower, which you can get in Spires of Arak. He has the bodyguard trait and a counter to the group damage ability.
    You simply need to find his cave, defeat a few mobs, then accept him as your follower. There's a video and written guide in the comments on his wowhead page. I can't link yet or I would.

Edit: Obviously you cannot get him at lvl 92. I missed that part.

Thanks Kang, it doesn't necessarily need to be level 92, any easy to get ones is good

Obv not a 92 follower but Meatball is a very easy follower to get which is an epic level 100 follower you get from getting to rank 5 in the brawlers guild. 1 shot every boss with 600 ilevel. Obv the downside is the wait between fights

http://www.wowhead.com/follower=179.2

Weaponmaster Na'shra. If you look at the Frostfire map, she's just east of the 'G' in the Crackling Plains, up on a little hill. She asks you to mine 10 rocks for her, in an area with goren. Easy quest, and pretty vital for your blacksmith since she has by default the blacksmith trait.

Leeroy is doable with a decent grp, and theres a level 100 in nagrnd in a cage and also the mage you can get by collecting 3 things

Quote Originally Posted by mjolnrik View Post
    Obv not a 92 follower but Meatball is a very easy follower to get which is an epic level 100 follower you get from getting to rank 5 in the brawlers guild. 1 shot every boss with 600 ilevel. Obv the downside is the wait between fights
    Have you actually run the Brawler's guild? The snake boss is a relatively strict DPS check, especially for melee specs. While it doesn't require full HC gear, I really doubt you can "one shot" it with 600 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by kathgar View Post
    Have you actually run the Brawler's guild? The snake boss is a relatively strict DPS check, especially for melee specs. While it doesn't require full HC gear, I really doubt you can "one shot" it with 600 ilvl.
    Its not that hard, wen i did it i wasnt even using my area wisely. Im sure i cud kill it wiht less ilevel if i kept the poison to the edges. Around 15k dps. And yes i was a windwalker monk so a melee.
    Last edited by mjolnrik; 2014-11-21 at 03:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kathgar View Post
    Its much simpler for meele than ranged, just enable move pad (esc>interface>help>show move pad) and its one shot unless you have that bad gear

Leorajh for Alliance looks awesome, and is fairly easy to get. He has chain heal, and is a bodyguard.

There's a video on youtube on how to get him in Spires. http://youtu.be/WReBUby0Rrg

Deleted
    Tormmok, Big armoured ogre with bodyguard in southern gorgrond 44.9, 86.9.

Just go to him, fight a few waves of adds then talk to him.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    Leeroy is doable with a decent grp, and theres a level 100 in nagrnd in a cage and also the mage you can get by collecting 3 things
    Mage you can get by collecting 3 things? You are going to diminish the great and powerful archmage vargoth ?????