Dual "Use" Trinkets

Here's my DK.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Meadows/simple

I got my Enforcer's Stun Grenade last night, and when I went to use one of them, the other went on CD for 30 sec. Did I miss something or can we not use 2 "Use" at once?

Deleted
    Don't know much about it, but possibly they fixed it, its the same with the shaman elemental totem, if you pop one of them, the other can't be used for minute.

All use trinkets share a 30 second CD its been that way since WotLK

Deleted
    yup.. simple as that.. you can't use 2 use trinkets at the same time.. been that way since... like forever^^

if you want to know why this was implemented please refer to any video titled POM PYRO MAGE

10+ Year Old Account
    yea been this way for a long time, you probably have not noticed it due to the majority of 'good' trinkets (if not all of them?) the past few xpacs have been 'on attack/heal' and go off automatically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    if you want to know why this was implemented please refer to any video titled POM PYRO MAGE
    Ah, the good old 1-shot macro! Arcane Power, ZHC, ToEP, Presence of Mind, Pyro

Quote Originally Posted by kcsaenz View Post
    All use trinkets share a 30 second CD its been that way since WotLK
    It's not a 30 second cooldown, the cooldown is equal to the duration of the first trinket you use.