Deleted

Ashran is a mystery to me - do off road bonus quests reset? how to win?

I've stumbled around in Ashran but confess I don't have much of an idea what is going on.

The first time I did it, I kept finding nice "bonus quest" type things in off road areas, where you have to kill X mobs and got quite a healthy honour reward.

The game cleverly remembered my progress, so I could come back another day and finish it off.

However, since finishing these quests, nothing similar has popped up (even after a weekly reset). Were these things one-off rewards? Or will I be able to repeat them at some point?

If anyone has a guide (or link to a guide) to other aspects of Ashran, that would be great. As I have had reward boxes for killing ogre king minions and Horde grons, but am not sure exactly what determines the rewards. And I've yet to figure out (or see) a victory in the battle, or understand what it means when it says the alliance/horde have won this stage of the battle.

I was wondering if the bonus side objectives will ever reset as well. If they don't, coupled with the honor nerf for killing the last guy and the box only giving blue gear there's pretty much going to be no reason at all to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Briq View Post
    I was wondering if the bonus side objectives will ever reset as well. If they don't, coupled with the honor nerf for killing the last guy and the box only giving blue gear there's pretty much going to be no reason at all to go there.
    Because Blizzard cannot change the code of their game after it's been published and add more things like they did with places like Vault of Archavon.

i was wondering the same thing. when i first got there at ilvl 609 i thought it was the best thing ever. i got honor points faster than anything before and the keep raids are so much fun and the the loot box was awesome. i loved it all but now that im almost decked out in 630s from dungeons im wondering what the point is in going back. the Boxes seem to drop terrible loot and im not sure if you can get any conquest points for the island either. but it is still alot of fun just wish it was more rewarding. not that it isnt now but the long term rewards seem to be nonexistent. i should mention i normally do exclusively pve content
    "Sooner than what we've commonly used Soon™ to refer to."

It's great for farming Broken Bones as well as working on the Nemesis titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Briq View Post
    It's only good if you have Gladiator's Sanctum, which most pvpers do.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    It's only good if you have Gladiator's Sanctum, which most pvpers do.
    Good to know, might have to switch it up then.

I do not believe those bonus objectives area quests that reward like 500 honor will be back, I believe they are one time things. But, Blizz was very close to getting something really interesting with Ashran here. They need to add like a bonus objectives quest that randomly spawns maybe once every 3 hours or so, so players are rewarded for being in Ashran and can get the 500 honor for running to the area on the map at that time and completing it.

On a side note, I think something is broken for rogues there. If you get the rogue pickpocket (epic) ability from Ashran you can literally spam pickpocket the enemy players over and over. The tooltip says you will receive 1-5 ashran artifacts for doing this, but its wrong i get a static 18 everytime. getting 18 artifacts for a pickpocket and then 10 second CD is a joke after 10 minutes of pick pocketing enemies on ashran i had like 500 artifacts and traded that in for 1000 honor... not to mention all the other honor i got just for tagging boss mobs. You could have full combatants set as a rogue in just a few hours on Ashran is my belief. If not even less time.

Deleted
    You will only be able to get fully conquest capped here right?