Deleted

2h vs dw frost pvp

which is better for pvp my main pvp is gonna be ashran,rated bg's and bg's which one is the best to g owith

2h v DW

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    which is better for pvp my main pvp is gonna be ashran,rated bg's and bg's which one is the best to g owith
    At this stage 2h for all specs. Typically DW scales better with gear. When the 4 piece bonus that increases frost damage comes in I expect to see Sindi's breath used with the Razorice rune that further boosts frost damage, Sindi's breath with annihilate anything in its path at that stage where we will see it nerfed and we'll go back to 2h.

Deleted
    playing frost now feels just as shit as it did in mop, think i might go unholy

Dk

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    playing frost now feels just as shit as it did in mop, think i might go unholy
    Fair enough I guess it's a matter of taste, I'm having great fun as frost in BG's at the moment anyway, still seeking a healer for my 3's Como. rolling trinket, pillars of frost and killing machine oblit from the 2 piece bonus is hurting people something rotten. Blow SIndy breath on top of it and it's making people cry. Not finished outside the top 5 for damage done since this expac rolled out, gold boxes for everybody!

If you are going to use BoS in PVP you better have trinket/desecrated ground and LB plus a stun off CD because BoS is a giant "CC me now!" sign over your head, and if you leave your opponent with any escape mechanism they will use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    If you are going to use BoS in PVP you better have trinket/desecrated ground and LB plus a stun off CD because BoS is a giant "CC me now!" sign over your head, and if you leave your opponent with any escape mechanism they will use it.

You would think that, but nope!