Garrison guards looks

Does anyone have any pictures of the garrison guards of different races? (tauren in particular)

What gear do they wear? There are so many different tauren guards, and most of them look like lvl 20 players with random gear.

All I could find a picture of (besides human/orc) is draenei:

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei:

Night Elf:

Dwarf:

Gnome:

Worgen:

Pandaren:

Is there any racial banners? In the description it says guards and banners! But thanks for making this thread for the curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason, my banners refuse to change into anything else now, but here's the Draenei one.

Also, Pandaren guard (female):

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost at last boss in Auchindoun, then I can put some images up of the Tauren guards if nobody has by then.

- - - Updated - - -

Male:

Female:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    Is there any racial banners? In the description it says guards and banners! But thanks for making this thread for the curious.
    With regards to banners, this was the only mention I saw of banners (at a quick glance around):

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, derp, actually checked, flanking the entrance to my town hall, the default banners were changed too:

Deleted
    Do you have to be member of that race or can you choose any race of your faction?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Do you have to be member of that race or can you choose any race of your faction?

Exalted with the faction to select & a level 3 Barracks
    Last edited by mmoc3c347a2199; 2014-11-22 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks for the pictures.

As I feared, tauren guards looking like derpy lvl 20's. Regular orcs it is then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Any faction is valid, there will be an npc for each faction inside your town hall with <recruiting officer> as their tag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    As I'm exalted with all of them I didn't know this, though I can understand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibh View Post
    Thanks for the pictures.

As I feared, tauren guards looking like derpy lvl 20's. Regular orcs it is then.
    No worries

There are still orcs and trolls and shit wandering about, the Axe Throwers are all trolls I think.

That is shocking... Night elf guards look TERRIBLE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    somewhat related to this, is there a way to tell if a mission is a Patrol type mission? like i wanna focus mostly on the acheesement that unlocks Barracks plans 3, and it would be nice if i could figure out what missions count towards this and which ones dont.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    somewhat related to this, is there a way to tell if a mission is a Patrol type mission? like i wanna focus mostly on the acheesement that unlocks Barracks plans 3, and it would be nice if i could figure out what missions count towards this and which ones dont.
    Instead of the crossed swords icon, there's a telescope.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Instead of the crossed swords icon, there's a telescope.
    awesome! thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.