Thread: spirit lodge?

spirit lodge?

I can't see myself taking this over the Barracks or the Stables

Has anyone used this and what do you think?

Most pointless building, I can't imagine ever using it. Oh, I can save myself a flight path? Who cares, garbage benefits compared to pretty much any other building.

The only good thing about it is that you can share it with your raid group, so if you wanna go and raid highmaul or whatever you can just all take the portal from one poor guy's garrison who sacrificed a large slot for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    The only good thing about it is that you can share it with your raid group, so if you wanna go and raid highmaul or whatever you can just all take the portal from one poor guy's garrison who sacrificed a large slot for it.
    Dwarf Bunker becomes useless once you got all your followers geared up. Stables also becomes useless once you gained all mounts from it. That only leaves Barracks and Mage Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Dwarf Bunker becomes useless once you got all your followers geared up. Stables also becomes useless once you gained all mounts from it. That only leaves Barracks and Mage Tower.
    Bunker/war mill will save gold, honor, apexis or garrison resources once raids open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

It's convenient, that's why I took it.

I'm generating resources just fine with scavenger followers/trading post.

Deleted
    Depends on your playstyle I guess, I don't want the Mage Tower but the benefits from the Stables are something I don't plan on giving up. The not getting stunned is very handy as I'm the kind of person who just charges through large groups of mobs to get somewhere Also the speed increase is nice.