Should you have the buildings of the professions you already have?

Or should you choose ones you don't have? I have Tailoring and Engineering. If I built an enchanting building, do I get access to all of the enchanting recipes?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're concerned about maximising, you should build the buildings for your trained professions in order to have access to work orders for materials and the better recipes (although the recipes you can get in Ashran or from other people's Garrisons, I think).

You don't get access to all the recipes unless you have the profession. The best recipes are still limited for people who have the profession itself.

I have one of my professions and an enchanting one, because I like being able to DE, and I like having access to the weapon transmog enchants.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

you don't have to but it definitely helps, especially if you're a boost or didn't bother leveling any gather/prof

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    If you're concerned about maximising, you should build the buildings for your trained professions in order to have access to work orders for materials and the better recipes (although the recipes you can get in Ashran or from other people's Garrisons, I think).

You don't get access to all the recipes unless you have the profession. The best recipes are still limited for people who have the profession itself.

I have one of my professions and an enchanting one, because I like being able to DE, and I like having access to the weapon transmog enchants.
    So if I don't have enchanting, but build the building, do I get all of the enchanting recipes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    So if I don't have enchanting, but build the building, do I get all of the enchanting recipes?
    No, just a limited selection. Actual enchanters are the only ones who have access to everything.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    @ lvl 3 you get the best versions of everything but the weapon enchants.