Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you think I suppose, I'm not a big fan. besides, it is too big to fit through doors etc anyway so I have hardly used it.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Imperial Quilen is the Best Mount. Quilen 4 Life!

Deleted
    it looks decent, but I prefer my new talbuk mount , the swift breeze strider. Why? Because it's fluffy.

Deleted
    The mount looks nice but is way too big, so I'm not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    It'd be awesome if it was rare or hard to get... but the fact that everyone gets it devalues it significantly.

it's not a special snowflake mount unfortunately
    Yup. I've seen people in here talking about the crimson deathchargers (YAWN), the handmaiden (YAWN) and invincible (YAWN YAWN YAWN). people fall in love with boring mounts purely because of the special snowflake syndrome....

and then you have people who fall OUT OF LOVE with mounts for the same reason. I did mc the first night with a friend I met in wow and have been playing with for 10 years now. He loved the mount one day, then the next day when i was riding it he told me "that mounts the kingslayer of mounts now". He abhors people who walk around with that title because everyone has it. he loved the mount and fell out of love with it once other people had it. I told him his mood changes as fast as a woman on the rag and he hasn't said a thing to me in 2 days. fun times.

But I'm a victim of it too. I've been walking around with the immortal title turned on for all my toons for years because nobody else can get it... and because it pisses off my friend who only has undying (which I also have)
    Last edited by Elhaym; 2014-11-24 at 12:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its way to freaking big.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    it looks great. too great i would say. Too epic

Quote Originally Posted by Elhaym View Post
    Yup. I've seen people in here talking about the crimson deathchargers (YAWN), the handmaiden (YAWN) and invincible (YAWN YAWN YAWN).
    Hm. You sound like someone who doesn't have a Crimson Deathcharger, a Handmaiden, or an Invincible.

Deleted
    Looks alright for what it came from. Need to have something pretty to allure people into resubscribing ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    So as many of you today, I also got the Core Hound mount from Ragnaros. Great! It looks amazing, but am I the only one who feels that it looks too good?

I was really excited to use a wide range of mounts in Draenor, I've even spent a lot of time camping the rares in the zones, but to be honest the Core Hound pretty much overshadows any ground (and flying) mount ever made.

Does anyone else partially agree with me here that the Core Hound looks... too good?
    Looks too good? What an odd complaint :|

On the flip side if it looked like ass guarantee we would of had 8 threads bitching about how bad it looks. Can't win really.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Elhaym View Post
    Yup. I've seen people in here talking about the crimson deathchargers (YAWN), the handmaiden (YAWN) and invincible (YAWN YAWN YAWN). people fall in love with boring mounts purely because of the special snowflake syndrome....

and then you have people who fall OUT OF LOVE with mounts for the same reason. I did mc the first night with a friend I met in wow and have been playing with for 10 years now. He loved the mount one day, then the next day when i was riding it he told me "that mounts the kingslayer of mounts now". He abhors people who walk around with that title because everyone has it. he loved the mount and fell out of love with it once other people had it. I told him his mood changes as fast as a woman on the rag and he hasn't said a thing to me in 2 days. fun times.

But I'm a victim of it too. I've been walking around with the immortal title turned on for all my toons for years because nobody else can get it... and because it pisses off my friend who only has undying (which I also have)
    Undying is the best title second only to Death's Demise. Not because of rarity but because it sounds badass. Then again warlock dk and priest player so maybe I'm just into it because it meshes well.

Mount wise I find most of the groundmounts meh. As a lock all the horses are eh when you've ridden a dreadsteed for 9 years. Gronn seems the most awesome now otherwise meh. Rarity adds to cool of anything and over play adds to the meh of some things.

I want a night elf mount on the horde side that doesn't cost 20k.

Got on it, got stuck on a doorway, haven't used it since.

Yes, totally breaks immersion.

Lol, but when was that ever a problem?

SW will be fun when all the kiddies are sat round on it, all thinking they are so special

Its looks abit to bright
    Last edited by Hotch; 2014-11-24 at 03:22 AM.

Flametalon of Alysrazor is still my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks cool but it's too tall and wont go through certain buildings, also I like the new wolves and boar mounts more than the core hound mount.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    is it bad i want a fel version now?

The Molten Core LFR is so unbearably awful that no mount could look good enough for the mind-numbing bullshit that this event ended up being.