Lumber Mill Level 2 to Level 3, worth it?

Hi!!!

Guys, as far as I could understand, if I upgrade my LM from level 2 to level 3, the only difference will be more work orders and able to chop the larger trees right?

Is it worth? I mean... whats the difference between 7, 14 and 21 work orders? They produce more stuff each 4 hours or its just about the queue?

I am collecting more GR so I will remove my LM soon to make a barn, I want to understand if is worth to make LM 3 to get more GRs.

Thank you guys!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you get ahold of Phylarch and assign him to your mill when you upgrade to level 3, your work orders will yield 30 resources instead of 20, which is pretty significant.
    Look! Words!

Got it... just one thing I dont get, beside any other bonus/perks, what is the difference between the 7, 14, 21 work orders?

Its just about how long you can stay away or lets say 7 produce 10 per 4 hours, 14 produces 20 per 4 hours and 21, 30 per 4 hours? Hope you guys understand this question :P

Thank you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    Got it... just one thing I dont get, beside any other bonus/perks, what is the difference between the 7, 14, 21 work orders?

Its just about how long you can stay away or lets say 7 produce 10 per 4 hours, 14 produces 20 per 4 hours and 21, 30 per 4 hours? Hope you guys understand this question :P

Thank you guys!!!!
    Yea it serves no purpose outside making you be able to go longer without visiting the Garrison (or if you can't play for a while). For a normal player it means nothing.

Alrighttttt

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!

If you get phylarch and assign him to the LM you need to keep your LM fully running for 10 days to earn back the resources you invest in the upgrade. If you don't assign phylarch to the LM then it's basically a waste unless you can't log in once every 56 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    If you get phylarch and assign him to the LM you need to keep your LM fully running for 10 days to earn back the resources you invest in the upgrade. If you don't assign phylarch to the LM then it's basically a waste unless you can't log in once every 56 hours.
    Nice info bro! Ty!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Phylarch has a rather high chance of appearing whenever you chop a large tree. Just hit him about until he vanishes. Ater his 3rd defeat, he won't vanish but offer a quest instead (which will make him your follower). He is lvl100 rare by default and has the unique? skill for working in the lumbermill, increasing it's output to 30GR/4h, a 50% increase. I built my LM lvl3 today and got him within 30 minutes