Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rickhunterr View Post
    They may have nerfed the trinkets across the board, but most of them are BoP or not craftable yet (darkmoon) The 665 BoE trinkets had a demand and a cost that was associated with them. A demand based on their stats, stats that are no longer reflected in the trinket. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would not have spent 100-300k on a trinket that is worse off than some 650 trinkets. Its not like they didn't know how good the trinket was, every theory crafter had it in the top 8 (yes including mythic trinkets) before warlords dropped. They pushed it through BoE making it a very expensive trinket that sold on the auction house. Again if it was BoP I would not have an issue since there is not in game gold cost for it.
    You can craft Darkmoon trinkets btw,just collect the deck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarzog View Post
    Opening a ticket is a waste of time.

I don't know how many trinkets or which ones got nerfed. I bought the trinket as well and it does suck having it nerfed. However, I would still have bought the trinket even if the nerf had gone in prior. The great part of the trinket isn't actually the passive crit, it is the agility proc, which was left alone (surprisingly). It is still a really good trinket, just a little less good.
    It's actually on use and not procc.

OT: If you have the money it's definitely still worth it for progression alone.
    Last edited by Feali; 2014-11-22 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Because who would of thought Blizzard would include an item and then go "Woah wait no, this is too overpowered" despite it being in beta for a while?
    They only do this pretty much every expansion release, like ever -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't much else to be said. It's been nerfed, it's still strong, please don't post in multiple class forums about the same topic.